Alex Jones Ruins ZeroHedge J6 Debate

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/alex-jones-ruins-zerohedge-j6-debate/

ZeroHedge put together some weird debate about J6 last night. The debate featured the Jewish Krassenstein brothers and that Destiny faggot on one side claiming that J6 was a real insurrection. Alex Jones, Revolver’s Darren Beattie and the gay Jew Glenn Greenwald represented the other side saying that J6 wasn’t a real insurrection.

Obviously, J6 wasn’t a real insurrection. Any person who isn’t a total retard or shill knows this.

Here’s the full stream if you have any weird desire to watch through it.

ZeroHedge Live Debate: Was January 6 A Manufactured Crisis? https://t.co/NrSlsFPU6L

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) January 6, 2024

I would personally not recommend watching it. The entire event was a shit show. Jones kept interrupting everyone and acted like a maniac. Some speculated he was drunk. The Jewish Krassenstein brothers and that Destiny faggot were just as annoying because of how stupid their opinions and views are.

Here are some reactions to the debate. Many said it was unwatchable but mostly because of the insane behavior from Jones.

Is Alex Jones drunk on this @zerohedge debate? This is not cogent behavior

— The_Real_Fly (@The_Real_Fly) January 7, 2024

I just tried to watch the @zerohedge Jan 6 debate. I have a great deal of interest in alternative points of view, but Alex Jones was so annoying he made it unwatchable. Stop interrupting every damn second! @ggreenwald vs @TheOmniLiberal would have been more productive.

— James Clayton (@offgridmeta) January 7, 2024

Alex Jones sounds like controlled opposition on the #zerohedge #Debate
What a joke

— Drink that weed, smoke that liquor (@Remy_Be_Tweetin) January 7, 2024

Alex Jones ruined it.

— Zachary Johnson (@ZRWJ_) January 7, 2024

Remove Alex Jones, and this debate would have actually been valuable.

— Matt (@MatthewGunnin) January 7, 2024

The guy who was supposed to moderate the event was over his head. He lost it towards the end of the debate. Nick Fuentes reaction to his meltdown is sort of funny.

Soy Debate Moderator (@IanCrossland) goes off and wants this Alex Jones / Destiny / etc. debate to end.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT, WERE DONE WITH THIS F-CKING CONVERSATION, We're moving on to user questions."

Then Nick Fuentes calls him a "deranged lunatic" and wants him in prison. pic.twitter.com/JDLMYLrmUv

— KaizerRev (@Kaizerrev) January 7, 2024

The whole debate dynamic was really weird. We did not need to see these six people debate this issue. Especially not with Jones being one of the six people in the mix. His obnoxious presence was a net negative for the side he was arguing on behalf of.

Listen to last night’s TKR Live show if you want some quality content about J6. The first part of the show focused heavily on J6 and unlike the shitty ZeroHedge debate with Jones, the TKR Live stream contained interesting and pleasant content to digest.

4 Likes

why waste life watching Gravel-Voice, Basketball-Head trying to reinvent himself as the leader of the Conservative movement? Tucker Carlson exposes the 1/6 set-up and calls, Wray a coward and a liar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KvneeoDB28

5 Likes

I’ll listen to good advice and not watch this. I watched Jones interview Brother Nathanael and I’m still trying to understand why Jones had a video-shopped GIF of Hitler twitching? Bizarre and very low IQ. Jones is a stupid man and probably has some mental issues. I’m really confused as to why so many people watch this dope.

6 Likes

Jones is getting these high-profile gigs because bankster Jews need him as controlled opposition to get the fringe, conspiracy theory, Conservatives on-board the war-train for Bankster Jews and Israel.

6 Likes

You’re probably correct about this. Jews understand he’s a moron but what better way to divide and conquer naive white people. Any kind of wrench possible to throw into the engine and damage it. I’m just so sad, disappointed, disgusted and frustrated at how many people take Jones seriously.

5 Likes

Jonestein is annoying and listening to him is the same as running your fingernails down a chalkboard. He’s more concerned about hearing himself talk instead of listening.

4 Likes

These “debates” with shitlibs/leftists in current year are the biggest waste of time. There is no point in trying to have a discourse with shamlessly dishonest and bad faith shills like Destiny and those 2 faggot jews whose dogshit comments are artificially promoted on Twitter.

As much as Alex ruining the debate sucks, its almost a W in itself because these debates themselves are worthless, they don’t deserve to be taken seriously. Debates only make sense when they are held between sides that still possess some level of mutual respect and honor. This has long ceased to be the case since both “sides” are so fundamentally antithetical to one another. There is no possible discourse to be had between people who believe cutting the dicks off of children is a good thing and others who believe in a Christian moral order.

The only thing left for either side is to seize as much power as possible and either arrest or kill the other. Jews and liberals understand this reality and are already at work making it happen, meanwhile dipshit faggot conservatives like this midwit hippie & co think they are accomplishing something useful by trying to sit down and have a conversation with people who have no problem lying with a straight face that Jan 6 was worse 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. This sort of useless conservative grift honestly deserves to be a shat on by a drunken clown like AJ.

2 Likes

The contributions from Greenwald were good (I know, he’s a faygeleh), everyone else was a douchebag.

4 Likes

It was like the first debate; Two jews, Loomer and some jewish comedian debating the Israeli massacre in Gaza while being moderated by another jew. They love to keep it in the tribe when they can or use a shabos goy like Alex Jones when they want to create a shit storm but not be super obvious.

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.