Alex Jones Files for Bankruptcy

Originally published at: Alex Jones Files for Bankruptcy | Infostormer.com

Alex Jones has filed for bankruptcy.

BREAKING: Infowars host Alex Jones has filed for personal bankruptcy protection in Texas as he faces nearly $1.5 billion in court judgments over conspiracy theories he spread about the Sandy Hook school massacre. https://t.co/M2o7zIdizd

— The Associated Press (@AP) December 2, 2022

If you have a system where you can be sued and forced to pay billions of dollars because your opinion about a news event hurt people’s feelings, you can’t claim that there’s any sort of free speech. It’s an utterly insane and ridiculous situation.

Look at these Jews gloating about this.

Today, Alex Jones filed for personal bankruptcy after being ordered to pay $1.44 billion in damages to the families of Sandy Hook victims.

Defamation law is proving to be a vital weapon in the fight against right-wing media lies. pic.twitter.com/BnCtNe0V76

— Robert Reich (@RBReich) December 2, 2022

New: Alex Jones files for bankruptcy as he owes nearly $1.5 billion over his Sandy Hook school shooting lies.

— No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen (@NoLieWithBTC) December 2, 2022

What gets me is that even after all of this, Jones still deflects from the fact that the Jews are the ones most responsible for pushing him into bankruptcy.

Quite frankly, I’m surprised that his media operation has lasted this long. I thought it would have collapsed awhile ago due to his failure to adequately address the Jewish issue, not to mention all the blacklisting and censorship he was subjected to.

I will however give him credit for helping blow up the Internet with the Ye, Nick Fuentes interview. Although if we are to be totally honest, it mostly blew up because of Ye and Fuentes and not because of anything he said or did. The only really good thing Jones did during that whole show was wear that lizard mask. I’ll give him props for that.

alex jones has now added a lizard mask to match kanye's sock head. this is going well. pic.twitter.com/itDNzBZ58e

— Oliver Willis (@owillis) December 1, 2022

5 Likes

Jones did himself a huge disservice and sold out our 1st and 2nd amendments by cucking to the Sandy Hook hoaxers. It was a gun-grabbers wet dream to see that fat pos squirm to try to save himself money. It totally backfired like I knew it would. Jones probably hired a pos Jew attorney who gave him terrible advice. Any reasonable person who looks at the evidence of the Sandy Hook Hoax would know that Jones was initially right. he then backtracked in court turning any real legal defense into a, “don’t hurt me to much” super-cucking. Fuck him…

1 Like

All that pandering to Jews sure helped him in the end, didn’t it?

Where are all your Jew friends now, Alex?

Oh that’s right; They ONLY help their own. There’ll be no escaping to Israel for you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.