Alex Acosta Resigns Over Plea Debacle With Jew Jeff Epstein

Originally published at: Alex Acosta Resigns Over Plea Debacle With Jew Jeff Epstein | Infostormer.com

Alex Acosta has resigned in light of the debacle surrounding the Jew Jeff Epstein. 12 years ago, he was involved in giving Epstein a highly questionable plea deal stemming from prior sex crime charges.

Alex Acosta informed me this morning that he felt the constant drumbeat of press about a prosecution which took place under his watch more than 12 years ago was bad for the Administration, which he so strongly believes in, and he graciously tendered his resignation….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 12, 2019

….Alex was a great Secretary of Labor and his service is truly appreciated. He will be replaced on an acting basis by Pat Pizzella, the current Deputy Secretary.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 12, 2019

Now that Epstein has been charged with all sorts of other sex crimes, it was obvious that his position as Labor Secretary was no longer tenable. It is good to see that he is leaving as this would have just been a distraction moving forward. Especially considering that Donald Trump himself had social connections to Epstein.

This stuff with the Jew Epstein has the potential to bring down a ton of people. It should also help expose more people to the evil nature of the Jewish race.

3 Likes

i posted this in a new thread but it’s worthy of reposting. this good woman exposes the evil Jews to which Epstein was connected and even makes a 9/11 connection -about which i previously speculated-.

this Epstein creature dropped out of college but lands a cushy job at a high-dollar private school teaching math. guess who hired him? Bill Barr’s father!!! there is so much going on here we can only hope that just 25% is exposed.

1 Like

On Twitter the top trend is ‘He’s a hispanic’ because Trump for some reason said that.

So Hispanics now trump blacks as the model minority ?

Acosta, along with his now former boss Zion Don Trump, is one of the millions of gentiles who make it possible for the jews to rule over us and get away with shit that the rest of us would go to prison for.

3 Likes

Indeed I watch this lady all the time. Smart and sexy. Something sorely lacking in most women today.

1 Like

Sometimes she tries to connect dots in very conspiratorial ways that just don’t make much sense or severely lack evidence.