Airline Boss Says Boeing's Standards in "Progressive Decline"

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/airline-boss-says-boeings-standards-in-progressive-decline/

The head of Emirates has said that Boeing’s manufacturing standards is in “progressive decline.”

RT:

US aerospace giant Boeing is in the “last chance saloon” in light of the long decline in the company’s manufacturing performance, Tim Clark, the head of Emirates Airline, has said.

One of the most high-profile figures in aviation, Clark told the Financial Times on Sunday that he had seen a “progressive decline” in Boeing’s standards, which he put down to long-running management and governance missteps, including prioritizing financial performance over engineering excellence. Clark also said he was preparing to send his own engineers to oversee the US plane maker’s production lines.

“They have got to instill this safety culture which is second to none. They’ve got to get their manufacturing processes under review so there are no corners cut etc. I’m sure [chief executive] Dave Calhoun and [commercial head] Stan Deal are on that . . . this is the last chance saloon,” said Clark, who has held senior roles at Emirates since the 1980s and has been the airline’s president since 2003. One of Boeing’s largest customers, Emirates in November placed an order for 95 wide-body Boeing 777 and 787 jets.

Boeing’s previous management made numerous mistakes, the Emirates boss claimed. Those included outsourcing some of its manufacturing and moving parts of the 787 production to South Carolina to cut costs following battles with unions at its primary base north of Seattle, Washington. Boeing lost “skills and competencies” through the move, argued Clark.

He’s not wrong about the company sacrificing engineering excellence due to financial reasons. It of course goes far beyond that though. Boeing has went crazy with all the diversity insanity. So not only are they trying to cut corners for financial reasons but they are trying to check off abstract diversity statistics for the sake of their corporate social credit.

Hiring niggers and other lower IQ individuals has not been good for their engineering. It has also made their products far less safe and reliable.

Lawsuits are being filed against them as a result of their own stupidity.

Family who lost daughter in Boeing crash urges others to avoid aircrafts: 'Fraud and profits over safety' https://t.co/W3P6t5wZIu

— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 3, 2024

BOEING SUED: Boeing has been sued by shareholders who said the company prioritized profit over safety and misled them about its commitment to making safe aircraft, prior to the Jan. 5 mid-air cabin panel blowout on an Alaskan Airlines 737 MAX 9. MORE:https://t.co/8T0fXP4FNv pic.twitter.com/Z9ULja0djt

— NEWSMAX (@NEWSMAX) February 1, 2024

8 Likes

Of course, no journalist or politician dare mention the elephant in the room: All of these recent air mishaps and engineering failures are the direct result of “diversity.”

Soon will come major crashes with great loss of life - already over the past month there have been two cracked windshields.

6 Likes

anyone who still flies is nuts.

The lowering of the standards precedent was set long ago to allow women to become firefighters and cops. Then they did the same for Jigaboos. Complain and you get fired.

The Black Law Students Association collected more than a thousand signatures from students, graduates and others demanding action.

7 Likes

A recent article I came across bemoaned the fact that there were so many white men in the cockpit, and stating that “diversity and inclusion” hires should be fine because air travel was so safe, going on to cite how safe it had been for years-- not mentioning that was when white men were flying the planes.

8 Likes

You couldn’t pay me to fly on diversity airlines.

8 Likes

There was a lengthy post on gab some months ago addressing this very issue; I’ll paraphrase here:

Dude was an engineer in a testing department (over a decade at Boeing). His group consisted of like 4 other White guys on a particular project. They got a “new” project manager. This was a nigger affirmative action sheboon. Uppity as all hell. So, these guys are working on a project and SHE, THE NIGGER, dumped gigabytes of data and lost it all. The guys knew what was coming.

All 5 of the engineering group went in to HER boss’s office at Boeing HQ, each with personal accounting proof that the nigger did indeed fuck the project. She tried to shift blame on the team. She fucked it all up remotely from her crib.

The other things all 5 brought in to the meeting was their resignations. They laid out all the many fuckups this negress committed since she was awarded her management position. They all left the company.

7 Likes

Seriously this is a horribly dangerous problem letting apes work on planes, and letting them fly them? Are you ready to die???

what they’ll try to do is make it fully automated like they do with subway trains so the niggers cant mess because they actually don’t have control of anything.

What a fucking JOKE! :rage:

Progressive decline, just like our society, thanks to NIGGERS!

6 Likes

Boeing needs to be shut down and the CEO nigger lovers fired

5 Likes

In other words, the nigger sheboon was right and the smart White guys were wrong for questioning the affirmative action nigger and in order for the company to save face, they requested the Whites guys resignations? We are doomed!

4 Likes

“Gee, I hope the pilot is a nigger.”

Said no one ever.

4 Likes

The engineers did not get fired. They had enough affirmative action and quit.
These were trusted and certified engineers that actually went to school to master their craft.
The negro has mastered sporstball and…that’s about it.
Unless you consider regular street crime as a skeeelset.
lol

5 Likes

Let the niggers stick to making ooga booga music plz.

3 Likes

Heard a news report just today about the door plug that came off the Alaska Airlines recently - turned out the bolts were missing, had not put in and the plane had actually flown several flights without the bolts in place.

That is nigger maintenance right there, probably several layers of it since no one bothered to check - and/or OK’d the maintenance report without even looking - and the plane continued to fly without the bolts until the plug came off in flight.

5 Likes

I suspect that not all of this is negligence. From my observation of people, I’m led to believe that a lot of the maintainence people, who have never flown themselves, are resentful of those who do and therefore intentionally leave out bolts or neglect other areas of safety, all the while muttering under their breath, “F*** those motherf******!”

3 Likes

What a sticky situation for Boeing.

It was another day, another mile-high issue for the fiasco-plagued airplane designer when a UK passenger grew alarmed after noticing pieces of tape on the exterior of a Boeing 787 during a flight to India, as seen in shocking photos.

“I’ve flown all around the world, but never seen anything like that before,” David Parker, 62, told South West News Service of the incident, which occurred on Feb. 5 while he was traveling from Manchester, UK, to Goa with his fiancé.

Things were going swimmingly until the real estate agent noticed a patchwork quilt of silver adhesive on the plane’s wings.

“It began peeling off mid-flight, I thought, ‘What the hell!?’” exclaimed the appalled Brit. “I pointed it out to my missus — she just said, ‘I wish you hadn’t shown me that.’”

Accompanying photos show the strips of tape, which look like something a boy would use to repair a model airplane.

“I was very surprised to see a patchwork of gaffer tape all over the wing halfway through the flight,” declared a stunned Parker.

4 Likes

LOL… The fact that they even brought-up the safety issue is an admission that allowing Blacks to pilot commercial airliners is dangerous. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS but political correctness must prevail.

3 Likes

Sounds like what used to be known as nigger rigging.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.