After six months, the war in Gaza is making Israel a pariah state

5 Likes

This is damn good news! Nice way to kick off the weekend.
The sabbath, I might add.
Maybe Israel will be a pile of dust and ashes come this fall.
We can hope.

1 Like

You won’t read this in MSM…

3 Likes

Nice to hear. Considering Israel bragged so much about having the right to retaliate against Gaza and then went in since last fall and got revenge for supposedly 2000 lost Israeli lives (I’m
Not so sure the crimes described by Israelis are legit, or not- babies in ovens and beheaded and whatnot. Jews love to exaggerate crimes done against them, and give lots of sick details in their lies)
But if avenging 2000 lives by wiping out 30+ thousand Gaza people is considered normal by Zionist standards, I can understand even more why Israel and western culture is so hated by Palestinians over there:
Nice to know that some bullying Israelis got blown away for a change:.

1 Like

Another perspective on the 2000 deaths…

2 Likes

Wow! Israelis just keep the bullshit running, like a firehose.
My Kikometer went into overdrive while I was reading Regev’s statement about “At least we admit our mistakes”, and it was on the other side of the room. It started sputtering, then spinning around and cursing in five different languages, especially Yiddish.
Odd how, even though they have faced massive anti Israel protesting ever since last fall, they continue to brutalize Palestinians relentlessly to this day.
There has been constant lying, yet Israelis boast of their military efforts—- which wouldn’t be very menacing without the help of USA and UK forces to supply them with her more free money and weaponry.

1 Like

It really does seem possible that Israel has backed itself into a corner and its facing complete destruction…check this out…

2 Likes

Oh, wow! Could this be that moment in time again when Jews get expelled from yet another place and have a new diaspora?
I have wondered often why people under their thumb haven’t retaliated against their tyranny and trickery and they just keep controlling everything g while leaders are afraid to speak up.
It seems that they just push and push and push until a mudslide falls on them under the pressure they put on societies. What in the hell is up with that?!
They seem semi-psychotic, as a force.
And self-hating, at that.

1 Like

Israel has always been a pariah state.