Affirmative Action NIGGER PostChimp Pepper Sprays Good Dog

everyone is asking, “how could this happen” . i’ll tell you… SHE’S A SUB-HUMAN, FAT NIGGER AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POSTAL EMPLOYEE, that’s how. Jigaboos have a devolved monkey brain and so lack the ability to distinguish right from wrong. nor do they have the civilized traits of compassion and empathy. this NIGGER casually pepper-sprays a nice dog, being good, behind a fence IN HIS OWN YARD for no reason what so ever.

3 Likes

Put her in a cage with a banana then set it on fire.

2 Likes

Infuriating to think that a dog is not even safe when in his own fenced in yard. It sounds like the nog is going to get away with this, too.

3 Likes

Them monkeys has hardwired fear of dogs no matter what the reason why. One time I observed a nigger walking down a street, he just stared at the dog in the fenced yard whose not barking at him with doubts. And 2nd time , it’s not related to dogs however, I was shearing a hedge, a monkey boy just cried in fear just seeing the scissor like jaws of the hedge trimmer in action lol. Mind that, I was using commercial gas powered one. It was just looking threatening with it’s 32" blades and it’s 70 debicel droning of the 24 cc engine. I had my legs cut by that beast twice in separate occasion and God it leaves a serious wound that requires several stitches. So anyways, his mother demand me to turn it off even I was like 25 feet away lol. Of course I had to turn it off. I do not want to involve or deal with the nigger problem or the police. Fuck them and the cops… I think it just because I’m white and holding a potential weapon to hack him up in the name of white supremacy

4 Likes