ADL Kike Greenblatt Brags About Playing for the Jewish Team

Originally published at: ADL Kike Greenblatt Brags About Playing for the Jewish Team | Infostormer.com

Here’s a clip of top Anti-Defamation League kike terrorist Jonathan Greenblatt boasting about how he plays for the Jewish team.

"The only team I play for is the Jewish team"
— Jonathan Greenblatt

Again, if a non-Jew said this, he would call them a disgusting anti-Semite, like he called me during #BanTheADLpic.twitter.com/R2Y3zTXCn3

— Keith Woods (@KeithWoodsYT) December 16, 2023

That’s great Greenblatt you rat fuck.

I play for the WHITE team.

Your team sucks and is rapidly losing the ability to project power. Everyone hates your team because your race is doing a genocide in front of the whole world. Your team is also responsible for all sorts of fraud, usury and other evil agendas.

What are you going to do when Israel is no more? You evil parasites will have no place to go.

Your entire Jew race is fucked.

6 Likes

jewblatt is not the exception but the rule when it comes to playing for team jew. Israel is their country while the US is just a place for them to subvert and destroy.

2 Likes

The parasites will do what they do best.

2 Likes

The mask always slips as their arrogance and overconfidence grows.

3 Likes

They’re now showing they can control and destroy the richest man in the world, Elon Musk, and get him to grovel and scrape and bow down to them - NO one is “above them” as they control every aspect of American government and culture.

Musk claimed he was a Free Speech absolutist - while X continues to ban people Jews don’t like right and left - at the behest of Greenblatt:

The short version is that X, the gigantic online discussion platform formerly known as Twitter, “permanently suspended” me within hours of an ADL attack on me.

– Kevin Strom

2 Likes

Now the Jews that control the golem Biden are releasing the “flying monkeys” on Elon Musk:

Joe Biden told reporters that Elon Musk “is worth being looked at.”

Shortly thereafter:

Biden ZOG is throwing everything it can find at Musk, hoping that the endless barrage of regulatory, reputational and legal attacks will cause the world’s wealthiest man to kneel before its authority. The viciousness of the investigations being conducted by the Department of Justice, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Federal Trade Commission, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service against a successful American business leader is unprecedented. It says much more about the vindictive nature of Joe Biden than it does about the founder of Tesla, SpaceX and the Boring Company.

1 Like

The Jew Mossad and our CIA are one in the same. Musk’s father is worried about Elon getting murdered by them. Jews control with fear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.