#911Truth Trends on 22 Year Anniversary of Jewish 9/11 Attacks

Originally published at: #911Truth Trends on 22 Year Anniversary of Jewish 9/11 Attacks | Infostormer.com

22 years after the 9/11 attacks took place, we can pretty much conclusively say that this was an evil Jewish attack on America designed to drag America into all sorts of Jewish wars.

There are millions of questions about what happened that day. None of them have been sufficiently answered via the 9/11 Commission which pretty much dismissed all the major questions.

Take in point WTC-7. The building collapsed at free fall speed despite not getting hit by a plane. The building was obviously blown up with pre-planted explosives.

So WTC building #7 was not hit by anything. It was just a fire supposedly from the neighboring tower that reached #7.

Can anyone show me another building, on fire, that has ever fallen in this manner? I am fully open to seeing other evidence. But this is just unusual that it… pic.twitter.com/XZG1Jie0Jq

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 11, 2023

There’s the issue of the dancing Israelis who filmed the attacks as they took place.

Original ABC news report on the dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11.

This was widely reported on at the time, but we never hear about it in discussions of 9/11 anymore, why not?#NeverForget #911Anniversary pic.twitter.com/E3FLOmNooG

— Keith Woods (@KeithWoodsYT) September 11, 2023

The towers themselves were definitely brought down with explosives inside the building.

How could any man or woman not logically come to the conclusion the World Trade Towers were brought down by a controlled demolition? #NeverForget #september11 #september11th #September11WasAnInsideJob #TwinTowers #NeverForget911 #911truth #Remember911 #911WasAnInsideJob… pic.twitter.com/oVhyV6qouf

— Lex Magnum (@lex_magnum) September 11, 2023

There is no evidence that a plane flew into the Pentagon and all sorts of video footage of the event has still not been released to the public.

THE U.S. GOVERNMENT LIED To the AMERICAN PEOPLE and said that THE PENTAGON WAS HIT BY A PLANE on 911. WHERE IS THE PLANE??? pic.twitter.com/S4pVH2EsJy

— Pharaoh Jones (@PharaohJones3) September 10, 2023

There are just a few of many questions.

That’s why #911Truth is trending on Twitter as I write this.

I’ll try to add some more to this article later, I’ve just been a bit short on time today. Suffice to say, 9/11 was a Jewish attack on America and the Jews should never be forgiven for what they did.

7 Likes

Not one politician on either side has the balls to say Israel was behind 9-11. Watch 9-11 missing links…

4 Likes

I was protesting again with my sign at a busy intersection. I’m getting a lot more thumbs-up and friendly honks than last year. The Goyim are waking-up… But some vicious Jew stopped his truck and approached me after doing some weirdness around his truck. He was mad and began video taping and harassing me. I videotaped him too and then got his license number. I was very concerned that he’d get out of his truck with a gun but I had my trusty G26 in my waistband. Regardless, i was glad he stayed in his truck. He began ranting that I’m an “antisemite” when my sign only mentions Israel not “jews”. I told him “get outa here”. I had a couple other vicious jews do some weird shit but overall the responses I got were positive. I’m hoping to get some more people to protest with me next year but people are cowards. I’ll upload a pic of the pos, Jew later.

5 Likes

Great sign!

Glad to hear you were out spreading truth!

3 Likes

I remember watching the towers burn out of control that morning on TV and asking my family members what role Israel played in the attacks. The moslems carried them out but I figured Israeli intelligence either knew all about it and allowed the attacks to happen or they had some kind of active role in making sure they would happen.

I also remember just a few days earlier the UN hosted an anti racism conference in South Africa, where the criminal jewish state in Palestine was repeatedly condemned. The US’s representative Colin Powell was ordered to leave the conference early by his jew bosses. It was a big story which focused a lot of negative attention on Zionism. But then 9/11 happened and everyone forgot about it. Except for me.

4 Likes

he didn’t have a phone

3 Likes

9/11 was a Israeli false flag to keep America fighting its proxy wars in the Middle East - to keep Israel safe.

There wasn’t much interest these tar-pit, never-ending wars, they were winding down and Israel couldn’t have that.

I’ve always wondered what was on those black boxes that “were never found” (which is pure BS- first responders said they saw them and they were carted off). There was a plane crash in California a number of years ago caused by a nigger who had been fired, smuggled a gun on board and shot the pilot and co-pilot and then jammed the plane into a dive. It hit the earth nose-first at 770 mph - the plane disinterested immediately - but the black boxes WERE recovered (how we know what happened).

I suspect the Israelis took control of the planes from the ground - they apparently had the technology at the time to do this.

Funny how all the Jews and their fellow Israelis managed NOT to come to work that day, including owner “lucky Larry Silverstein” - who had never missed a day of work in the towers - except on 9/11. Funny how he also insured the buildings against terrorism right before the towers were struck by the planes and collected on it:

4 Likes

Ehud Barak and Benjiman Netanyahu, the 2 masterminds behind 9/11.

4 Likes

Alvin Hellerstein, the jewish judge who blocked all the trials for 9/11.

4 Likes

Jahuda Saar, the jewish junk dealer who had all the steel removed and melted down from the world trade center.

3 Likes

how did you come to this conclusion?

1 Like

Lucky Larry Silverstein on Charlie Rose: https://youtu.be/7Fhl5h86Qq0

2 Likes

Isreali/US dual citizen Michael Chertoff freed the dancing Israelis.

3 Likes

this was on facebook today. everyone knows.

2 Likes

Great pics showing all the criminals.

1 Like

The “junk” from 9/11 was hauled off to China - immediately - and melted down there.

Jews wanted all evidence destroyed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.