83,000 Illegals Reportedly Cross US-Mexico Border This Week

Originally published at: 83,000 Illegals Reportedly Cross US-Mexico Border This Week | Infostormer.com

83,000 illegals reportedly crossed the US-Mexico border this week.

Fox’s Bill Melugin: “A record-setting 83,000 migrants crossed our border illegally this week — equivalent to a full capacity Dallas Cowboys football stadium”@BillFOXLA pic.twitter.com/9ReLXcAhtl

— TV News Now (@TVNewsNow) May 13, 2023

The situation is getting so bad that even dumbass blacks who voted for Joe Biden in Chicago are asking why illegals are being given free things before them.

South Shore, Chicago voted for Joe Biden in 2020 by a whopping 97%

This is how residents are reacting to 250-500 migrants coming to their area: pic.twitter.com/X4lbibdStV

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) May 12, 2023

This is just an invasion being enabled by the subversive Jewish regime in Washington DC.

You should not expect any of this to get fixed. I fully expect this to get worse until the economy gets to the point where it is no longer advantageous for these people to come.

For now, most of these invaders will end up in cities which is why you want to be outside of them, especially the large major cities.

6 Likes

Why would these spics and niggers want to come to an obviously racist country? This is an invasion and genocide of the White stock anyway you slice it. Maybe one day the Whites will wake up to what the jews and the govt are doing but I won’t hold my breath.

“For now, most of these invaders will end up in cities which is why you want to be outside of them, especially the large major cities.”

Soon enough there will be no place to move to and get away from these invaders. We have to stop moving and fight otherwise it will keep getting worse.

5 Likes

none of the Republicucks in Congress is asking: "how are tens of thousands of Haitians getting to the Mexican border? The reason is it would offend their Jew masters.

3 Likes

Both sellout parties are complicit in the invasion. The GOP gets more nonWhites votes for their party and the Democrats, well it’s obvious their intentions.

2 Likes

brown people need a big strong White man to take care of them. Little bitches.

Except in New York - where Mayor Eric Adams is busing them to the suburbs:

Orange County has filed lawsuits to prevent illegal migrants from being bused from the New York city to suburban New York towns.

But the time the “lawsuits” get into court - thousands upon thousands of 3rd world military-aged men will have been bused to the “suburbs.”

A New York judge will toss the lawsuits - while proclaiming the suburban residents racists and bigots.

1 Like

sure…that’s the plan… I saw a facebook video of pos, Ted Cruise complaining about the open border. he asks how Chinese are getting to the Mexico border but fails to mention his benefactor, George Soros who’s funding the invasion. Words cannot express my hatred for these cowardly republicans.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.