73 Percent of Americans Say Things are Going Badly in US

Originally published at: 73 Percent of Americans Say Things are Going Badly in US | Infostormer.com

73 percent of Americans say that things are going badly for the country. This is apparently a record high.

NEW – 73% of Americans say "things are going badly" in the United States, a new record high — YouGov poll pic.twitter.com/HenpJ1Nspx

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 5, 2023

My question is who the 27 percent are who claim things are not going badly.

The country has been totally flushed down the abyss by a fraudulent Jewish regime that is looting it and funding genocidal wars for Israel.

Other lowlights include the US Dollar being destroyed, America’s geopolitical strength rapidly declining, millions of illegal aliens flooding the country and you got all the faggot, homosexual, tranny and race-mixing shit shoved in everyone’s faces.

The 27 percent are either Jewish billionaires or retards. America is in very bad shape and it is only going to get worse so long as these Jews control the levers of power.

5 Likes

What’s amazing is millions, especially young who are locked out of the housing market, will continue to vote for more of this.

I suspect Dems are coordinating now as to how to steal the 2024 election just as they did in 2020 - and then persecute and indict anyone who claims the election was rigged.

4 Likes

I’m sure the % is higher but the jews are experts at fudging numbers.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.