719,000 New Jobless Claims Last Week

Originally published at: 719,000 New Jobless Claims Last Week | Infostormer.com

Despite trillions of dollars being dumped into the economy, it is having no impact on jobless numbers. Another 719,000 people filed jobless claims last week.

Number of Americans filing new jobless claims unexpectedly RISES to 719,000 https://t.co/2nE03ZCdIu

— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) April 1, 2021

For over a year, we’ve seen jobless claims at around 700,000 or higher pretty much every week. If my memory serves, I think there has only been one week where jobless claims were under 700,000 since all this insanity began last March.

Unemployment is probably around 25 to 30 percent right now but it could be far worse than that. Nobody knows though, because the unemployment number has been manipulated to make people think things are better than they really are.

Don’t expect things to get better. There is no going back to normal thanks to what has been done. This is a generational disaster that will be talked about hundreds of years from now.

2 Likes

I agree. The government has been cooking the books on this issue - except when Trump was in office.

Good thing the Keystone pipeline was shut down - that’s another 40,000 people thrown out of work - along with tens of thousands of uneducated, unskilled laborers streaming across the border every day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.