7,000+ Africans Have Invaded Italian Island of Lampedusa

Originally published at: 7,000+ Africans Have Invaded Italian Island of Lampedusa | Infostormer.com

7,000+ African monkey people have invaded the Italian island of Lampedusa. The whole situation is ridiculous.

Clashes are currently taking place in Lampedusa between migrants and the police. Earlier, nearly 7,000 migrants arrived on the Italian island in less than 24 hours. It's important to note that the population of Lampedusa is around 6,000

pic.twitter.com/nx3yiGWfB4

— Clown World ™ 🤡 (@ClownWorld_) September 14, 2023

Even the Wall Street Silver guy is demanding they be sent back to Africa.

Just bring in the boats or planes, ship them back to Africa. Back to their home countries, wherever that is.

All they are going to do is cause chaos in Europe. Why pretend otherwise. Stop letting them in. Defend your homeland and your culture.

They are not going to become… https://t.co/ghp5SftIlY

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 14, 2023

Giorgia Meloni has done nothing.

🇮🇹Thousands of military aged men from Africa are invading our continent. Every. Day. This is Lampedusa, Italy.

Where is that “Blocco Navale” (naval blockade) that you promised us, @GiorgiaMeloni? You’ve betrayed your voter base – and the rest of Europe.pic.twitter.com/wkfqP3JBKR

— Eva Vlaardingerbroek (@EvaVlaar) September 13, 2023

Just look at those niggers. They are only there to destroy, rape and pillage. The Italian police and/or military should be shooting them. This is a literal Planet of the Apes type situation.

8 Likes

oh, come on… they’re just like White People but with dark skin. You, sir are a “skinist”.

You skinists are all the same. hate hate hate. we must learn to coexist and accept the cultural riches bestowed upon us by billionaire Jews.

5 Likes

The niggers should be sent to Israel or back to Israel because that’s where they most likely came from.

5 Likes

Libya under Col. Kaddafi was the only barrier preventing sub-Saharan Africa from over running Europe with rapacious savages. That’s why he was murdered by ZOG mercenaries. And also because he was a symbol of anti-Zionist Arab nationalism.

3 Likes

Rapefugees.
send em all back to Africa where they belong.

4 Likes

https://9gag.com/gag/awZPEA8

niggers everywhere Untitled

3 Likes

4 Likes

Not holding my breath for the jewish guy playing pope to do anything about this.

4 Likes

Niggerpocalypse.

I always imagined this would happen in USA first, with some Trayvon Martin or Rodney King type incident, but it looks like I was wrong. Congratulations Italy! :laughing:

Maybe some smart white people in USA could monitor and see the results and learn from this disaster or is that too much to ask.
Learn how to deal with this if it happens where you live

Looks like an average night at Madonna’s house. Eh? Eh? Amirite? poke:point_right::laughing:

Really this is no laughing matter, just because it’s exactly like a Planet of the Apes movie, and happening to someone else, doesn’t make it funny. :laughing:

I wonder what Jamal #5963 is up to right about now…

2 Likes

Not so funny, when it’s happening to you…

This plague of monkey people are acting openly hostile toward European whites, demanding free sheeit of course, and fighting amongst themselves…

When is this bitch going to do something??? :rage:

1 Like

She says it’s a complex problem and a “whole europe” problem not just Italy’s problem.

No truth is you’re just a @#$%ing coward. And the monkey people know this. That’s why they invaded!

You think they would have invaded if someone like Berlusconi was still president? NO WAY.

Italian people enjoy your new real life Planet of the apes reality.

I said before we can’t have any weak minded, over sympathetic, BLM marching, Zog media brainwashed women who pander to nogs running our countries, and this is perfect example why.

Hey I just noticed how similar this situation is to the USA being invaded, they come here because they know weak ass Biden is a pushover, on top of that Mayorkas told Biden to let them all in and he always does what his masters say. But that is another story…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.