500,000 Jew-Haters Demand Game of Thrones Final Season Get Remade

Originally published at: 500,000 Jew-Haters Demand Game of Thrones Final Season Get Remade | Infostormer.com

500,000 anti-Semitic Jew-haters have signed a petition demanding that the final season of the popular HBO series Game of Thrones gets remade. They’re very angry at the Jew writers of the show David Benioff and D.B. Weiss who wrote the final episodes. This is also a show of which the Jews brag is very Jewish. So naturally, any criticism of the show’s writers is anti-Semitic.

Change.Org:

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have proven themselves to be woefully incompetent writers when they have no source material (i.e. the books) to fall back on.

This series deserves a final season that makes sense.

Subvert my expectations and make it happen, HBO!

I haven’t had cable television in my house for a very long time and I never got into this show. The last television series I watched was Breaking Bad but that was many years ago. Most everything on television is Jewish bullshit and an assault on the human soul which is why I got rid of the evil demon box.

But it’s my understanding that Game of Thrones was one of the most popular running television series around and had gained a huge following. Lots of people were invested in the show and its characters.

Much of the anger surrounding the show’s final season stems from these Jew writers turning the Dragon Queen Daenerys played by Emilia Clarke into a genocidal maniac. She was a popular character and people did not like what they turned her into. It was basically a way of the Jewish writers mocking the audiences for investing so much time into the show.

Either way, I do not have an opinion on the matter because I don’t give a flying fuck about some stupid Jewish television series or said characters on a stupid Jewish television series. But if people are really angry about the ending of this series, they need to understand that they got a fucked up ending because the show was written by Jews. And Jews are a group of deranged and fucked up people. It’s as simple as that.

Jew Game of Thrones writers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.

Maybe this fiasco will cause some people to look into the Jewish problem. But then again, that’s probably wishful thinking considering how brain dead you have to be to invest so much of your personal energy in a retarded television show.

The fact that so many people are more upset at the outcome of a Jew-written television series than they are about all the horrible things happening in our country says all you need to know about the state of things. We live in some very dark times.

7 Likes

I watched 1/2 of Season 1, Ep.1 and I had to stop because it was so bad. It was like a jewed-up version of LOTR.

3 Likes

Glad to say: I never watched any of it, I don’t know what any of it is about, and cant identify any of the characters. I also quickly got bored with anyone talking about it. I’m enjoying these reports about it’s ending. Feeling satisfied…:laughing:

2 Likes

to add insult to injury, the jews are laughing at the foolish goyim. to this day millions still think that Bin Laden did 9/11… if you talk to your average Jew, he’s going to have strong political opinions on just about every topic. you talk to your average Goyim, their strong opinions revolve around fictional characters invented by Jews.

2 Likes

Have never seen the show and don’t plan to. I’ve read the first five books and was impressed. I’m STILL waiting for the final sixth and seventh books. Sounds like the Jew writers, not having any more books to fall back on, put their own Jewish spin on the final, typical.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that also, i’m constantly appalled by how people care more about the fate of fictional characters than real human beings. Even UN want to banned anime, manga and video games because it violates fictional children and woman rights (Actually that because it doesn’t promote jewish global degeneracy agenda, in contrary of american cartoons, it’s apolitical, don’t push man into constant depression about the miserable fate of the moral of the world and jews hate to see goyim happy), but Steven Universe who promoted sexuality to children is alright of course.

But that the consequences of jewish shut down of real debates and censorship though, it seems naive, but i’m persuaded than they could care more about there people and there country if there energy wasn’t divert. Cause that it, these shows have become a huge psy op operation for deflect people energy into futile actions. That show is no different from any other social engineering, and thus why i wait it end for watch it entirely, i never like these great mass.

Apart of that i’ll stop watching american shows a long time ago, it’s have everything than i dislike now: forced faggotry, forced feminism, forced diversity.

I’m better watching old ones and anime.

:ok_hand:t3:Yeah the books are excellent! i just get back to it recently and that awesome. The political intrigues are so good. It’s very slow, but it let read itself. The show is a good adding material for battles and minor characters improvement, but that it.
Did Martin plan to release the last volumes at the same time or separately?

1 Like

Don’t know. I’ve heard that question a lot. I tend towards separately.