"$500,000,000 for Israel" Trends on Twitter

Originally published at: “$500,000,000 for Israel” Trends on Twitter | Infostormer.com

Congress which is largely a corrupt institution devoid of any principles, snuck an item into the coronavirus relief package that gives $500,000,000 for Israel. People are not happy about this and it has caused the term “$500,000,000 for Israel” to trend on Twitter. People are rightly asking why Israel is getting any money at all but Americans only get $600 while millions face unemployment, hunger and eviction due to lockdowns imposed by the government.

Here’s a sample of what is being said.

$600 for you. $500,000,000 for Israel. https://t.co/vwGv35H8O3

— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) December 21, 2020

$600 for Americans who are getting evicted, waiting in food bank lines, and struggling to survive.

$500,000,000 for Israel.

What happened to “America First”

— Scott Linnen (@ScottLinnen) December 21, 2020

$500,000,000 for Israel $600 for me. Oy vey!! pic.twitter.com/ghZlELRfvp

— Tom Joad™ (@JohnnyBlkshrt) December 21, 2020

$500,000,000 for Israel is trending lmao. Never thought I'd see the day. pic.twitter.com/o5XXMeJyZ1

— CHUD Unchained. (@UncleGulag) December 21, 2020

Surely the Jewish Anti-Defamation League will complain about this topic trending and order Twitter to modify their algorithm so it doesn’t happen again.

But it is good to see people angry at this. They are right to be mad. It is absurd for Israel or any foreign country to be given money considering the economic collapse we are witnessing. The resources should be going to Americans, not some desert dwelling Jews thousands of miles away.

This just reveals the stranglehold that Jews and the Israeli lobby have over Congress. It is a major problem that needs to be corrected.

9 Likes

The USA is a joke of a nation…

3 Likes

Remember, worse is better.

2 Likes

The only surprise is that anyone is complaining about this at all.

2 Likes

There’s no chance of that correction taking place if Sleepy Joe is inaugurated. The news about Donald springing a last minute comeback is thin on the ground, even his diehard supporters are giving up. I hope he does win through but just don’t see how he could pull it off. As for the 500 million, again, just business as usual, unless Big D is planning on escaping there.

Looks like some miscreant geeks have sabotaged the (probably) very amusing GIF memes (because I can’t see them and they just go black when clicked, both on Twitter and here. (Very Urgent if Israel is butt of joke of course!) I wonder if these particular geeks would be capable of imitating RUSSIAN HACKERS’ keystrokes?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.