21 People Survive Plane Crash Near Houston

Originally published at: 21 People Survive Plane Crash Near Houston | Infostormer.com

There seems to be an increase in aviation accidents recently. Just today there was another plane crash. This one was near Houston. Amazingly 21 people on board survived the accident.

FIERY PLANE CRASH: A plane with 21 people on board crashed outside Houston Tuesday. Everyone on board miraculously survived the fiery wreck and the NTSB will now investigate the crash. pic.twitter.com/A0fhJVIdwW

— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) October 19, 2021

Seems like every week or every other week we are seeing a plane crash or a pilot drop dead in mid-flight.

🚨#BREAKING: New Video Taken Moments After Plane Crash In Santee, CA. Homes And Vehicles Fully Engulfed In Fuel.

📌#Santee l #CA

reports plane that crashed into homes in Santee, Calif. first hit UPS truck, killing the driver – also reports of human remains found backyard pic.twitter.com/csB9UDKma0

— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) October 11, 2021

Crazy shit, pilot apparently dies mid flight after 2nd shot.. pic.twitter.com/j4uMUv7xZS

— 5-Point-5-Six 🇺🇲 (@AkaMrJenkins) October 13, 2021

Delta gets caught covering up mid flight death of double jabbed pilot… "ditches" jab mandate! https://t.co/a7acz55leN pic.twitter.com/A8VcGmSjSO

— Chris Sky🧱 (@chrissaccoccia1) October 17, 2021

It’s very possible that this is a direct result of all these pilots being vaxxed. Of course, we have no way of knowing for sure because there is a deliberate agenda to hide any information that would be negative towards the vaxx.

But it would not be a shocker that the vaxx is far more problematic for people at higher altitudes. It would certainly explain why we are seeing an increase in these types of incidents.

Either way, I’m done flying for the foreseeable future. This is just another reason on top of many other reasons not to board a commercial aircraft in 2021.

1 Like

“The co-pilot told the flight attendant that the captain was speaking normally one moment, then … said a few weird things, then died,” she continued. “The flight had to make an emergency landing.”

1 Like

I have to take a ton of drugs and beer just to get on one of these flying mass sheeple coffins… last flight had a ton of turbulence almost crapped my pants with terror… I’m always afraid I will get on and it will be “Pilot Tyrone” at the helm, hmm perhaps that’s what happened here?
Pretty disturbing wreckage photo I guess it blew up to smithereens after everyone escaped… can you imagine going through that? Yikes.
Would like to look up more details but it will probably just freak me out more and I might need to fly again in the future so

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.