2018 Midterm Elections Have Begun!

Originally published at: 2018 Midterm Elections Have Begun! | Infostormer.com

The Daily Stormer has a live thread for the 2018 midterm. Be sure to check it regularly for updates on what’s going on with the election. It will be updated throughout the day on various happenings.

And if you haven’t voted yet, get off your ass and get to your local polling station. We are voting straight Republican for everything including dog catcher. As I have stated over and over again, the Democrat Party is a Jewish Communist enterprise that seeks to destroy America. They must not be blocked from gaining any additional political power. They are completely fucking insane. The future of America depends on us defeating these evil individuals.

Here’s some live streams which should have election coverage.

Fox News:

Sky News:

France 24:

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

"

2 Likes

Loading my Dodge Challenger now with my Alt-right and Alt-light friends. Make Minnesota Nordic again!

5 Likes

They WILL NOT REPLACE US!

5 Likes

He will win:

6 Likes

My apt. manager did not think my Dems vote on Wednesday door meme was funny. I still loled.

2 Likes

5 Likes

There’s this very snarky soy boy who is always working at my polling place that I really wished played GTA Online so I can burn his Minecraft village down. I feel really bad for the mother who quieffed him out. Rarely does a libtard get under my skin but he does. Smug ass mf. I just asked for a paper record of my votes not a dumb ass sticker.

1 Like

Looks like smuglypoofs twin brother, shit you not.

1 Like

3 Likes

He was purity of mind, body and soul, Nieztsche’s Übermensch incarnate.

2 Likes

Really wished I would have watched World Peace while it was on Adult Swim. Loved Rick and Marty’s boomer-tier questions about the JQ.

1 Like

@Reichprinzessin I always enjoy reading your cryptic messages, madam.

giphy

2 Likes

ben shekelpiro makes me physically ill
ben%20shapiro%20goyim%20bff

ben%20shapiro

ben%20shekelpiro%20the%20goy%20champ

6 Likes

@irAteirishman Right now Gab is full of JIDF trolls exactly like the one in your gif.

4 Likes

i bet…so the election didn’t go as well as the generic conservatives wanted eh…makes no difference in my life or my children’s lives.

2 Likes