200,000 Deportation Cases Thrown Out Over DHS Paperwork Failure

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/200000-deportation-cases-thrown-out-over-dhs-paperwork-failure/

Due to the Department of Homeland Security failing to file the proper paperwork with courts, 200,000 deportation cases were thrown out by judges.

NEW: Approximately 200,000 deportation cases have been thrown out by immigration judges since the start of the Biden admin because DHS didn’t file the required Notice to Appears w/ the courts in time, according to data released today by nonpartisan TRAC. https://t.co/UoVHJVcRej

— Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) March 21, 2024

Yeah, I’m sure this was just a simple accident. 200,000 simple accidents in fact. It shows how serious these DHS niggers are about security. Meanwhile, they have thousands of agents at airports making sure you don’t take a bottle of water on a plane.

Whatever the case, it probably doesn’t mean a whole lot since there’s already gazillions of these illegal aliens throughout America.

This just shows yet again how gay and stupid this whole system is. There is no rule of the law. Normal people continuously get thrown under the bus and harassed where as violent niggers and foreign invaders get preferential treatment.

All of this makes me want the economy to fully collapse and the US Dollar to go to zero value. When this happens most of these invaders will voluntarily leave and this whole faggot system won’t be able to sustain itself. From there vigilante justice can be dealt to all the niggers who supported this evil Jew system.

5 Likes

That girl at the top of the fence holding flowers can be allowed in. Send the rest of them back.

2 Likes

DHS Supervisor, ‘Mr. Goldstein, did you file all that paperwork correctly?’

4 Likes

Trump recently said at a rally that he’s going to send them all back when previously he just said that he was going to stop the invasion. I think it’s all bullshit to make the Trumpies cheer for the cameras because his flock was clearly not nearly as excited at his recent rallies. The Conservies are tired of inaction and betrayal but if Trumpstein gets back in they’re going to get disappointment in spades.

Trumpstein is already rallying his followers for war for Jews by accusing the Democrats of being “antisemitic”. All good Conservatives must love Israel and Jews and be willing to die for them. This is going to be the cornerstone of the Conservative movement leading up to the 2024 election. Trump’s speeches are going to get more and more hostile toward the enemies of Israel. He’ll slowly turn-up the war rhetoric heat so that they won’t notice that they’re being scalded.

2 Likes

He’ll do nothing… just talking a good game.

1 Like

Any traitorous maneuvering regarding the current border should be met with a free trip to GBay.
This administration should have their own cell block there.

Is that a photo of the big, beautiful wall that Trump promised us and had four years to build? At this point I don’t think he’s going to win against Biden. Not that it would make any difference anyway.

I believe Trump WILL send them back or try.

This is not the right way to do things, they should be stopped before entering, and now it’s going to take a ton of work and money to deport the few they can find. But that’s the way it worked out.

Once it starts happening I think many will voluntarily leave because they feel unwelcome.

Why do I think they will get sent back? Because I MET people who got sent back / were getting sent back during Trump 2016-2020. Also, Trump does not like Mexicans ever since Univision came on his golf course. Look that up how mad he got. Is also partly why he hates the media LOL.

Jews that are telling Xiden to let them all in no matter what (and he’s obeying) love this type of thing, no one’s even pretending to do anything about the flood of illegals, it’s a total joke and this just proves it, the real truth is…
the Border control agents under Biden exist to protect the MIGRANTs from any AMERICANS trying to defend their land, and have little other purpose. He also sent the National Guard down there to do that as well. You can be sure Mayorkas and Soros gave those orders. Biden’s a puppet and senile, so he did one thing good recently, while letting 1000 other things go to shit by obeying his Jew masters that hate all whites… everything they do is to destroy whites and Biden goes along with it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.