17-year-old Dutch girl has been euthanised from Rape Pains

in The Netherlands you can get assisted suicide for being a weak dumb cunt. now that’s a law i can live with… imagine all the dumb cunts that would kill themselves if this were legal worldwide. after all, global warming is because of overpopulation so you’d expect that stupid, liberal white people would also be willing to kill themselves to save planet earth.

Noa Pothoven, 17, has been legally euthanised in the Netherlands, saying the pain she was dealing with after a childhood rape was “insufferable”…“I will get straight to the point: within a maximum of 10 days I will die. After years of battling and fighting, I am drained. I have quit eating and drinking for a while now, and after many discussions and evaluations, it was decided to let me go because my suffering is unbearable.”

apparently the parents were on-board with her decision to kill herself because she got raped at 14yo. -funny though no mention that the rapists were likely Muslim imports.- also no mention that this liberal dumbass family likely welcomed the monkeys into their clean, safe country.

She said her mother Lisette had “always been there for me” - however according to Dutch law, her mum did have a say in her daughter’s decision.

Last year, she revealed that been admitted to hospital in a critical condition after her anorexia had left her organs on the brink of failure.

Doctors placed her into a medically-induced coma to feed her through tubes.

Dutch minister Lisa Westerveld, who first made contact with Noa in December after her newspaper interview, visited the 17-year-old before she was euthanised.

She said: “It was nice to see her again. It is also very unreal. Noa was incredibly strong and very open. I will never forget her. We will continue her struggle. “

no, this girl was not “strong” she was a fragile pos that by nature should have died long ago. Lisa Westerveld is SHIT. the family is SHIT. the doctors are SHIT. their government is SHIT and this girl was SHIT.

5 Likes

I would like to know who the rapists were who drove her to this, what became of them, and what her parents did to prevent it.

5 Likes

yes, they were likely Muslim migrants… i’m wondering how THE HELL do they use euthanasia for a mental disorder of an otherwise healthy 17yo girl? she needed mental help not to be killed. this is a perfect example of total breakdown of liberal ideology. even her parents were ok with it. wow…

4 Likes

There pathetic spineless libtards who probably blame all the problems of the world all evil white male supremacists honestly if your that cowardly too give up your life nothing of value was lost.

3 Likes

Something really does not add up about this story. According to the article, she wrote an autobiography about her experiences. If your life is so utterly unbearable that you want to die, you are not able to get out of bed, let alone write a bloody book!

1 Like