13 Mass Shootings Took Place Over the Weekend

Originally published at: 13 Mass Shootings Took Place Over the Weekend | Infostormer.com

Mass shootings are becoming an almost everyday occurrence in America. There were 13 mass shootings across the country this weekend.

At least 13 people were killed in 13 mass shootings spread across 10 states this weekend.

More than 7,500 people have died from gun violence in the U.S. this year — a 23% increase compared to the same period last year and a 40% spike from 2019.@jeffpeguescbs has more pic.twitter.com/Jh3AKSJVNL

— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) May 24, 2021

This is not shocking in the least and is totally expected.

You can’t close the economy down for a year, enforce weird lockdown mandates over a fake pandemic and expect things to be normal after. Doing these things will by default drive people crazy and a percentage of people will end up snapping.

And to be 100 percent clear, this mass shooting problem has nothing to do with guns themselves, the problem is that we live in a completely abnormal and insane society. These mass shootings are just a symptom of this.

9 Likes

I read a long article in the NY Post about the “mass” shooting in New Jersey - no mention of race, of course - so it must be those White Supremacist terrorists the government tells us are the “biggest threat to America.”

Niggers shooting at one another is not bad news, let 'em do it and even given the the ammo - they can buy it with their EBT cards.

Just saw where the “George Floyd” memorial rally is being shot up as well. That is a fitting memorial to the old drug user and criminal himself.

4 Likes

They’re warming up for the long, hot weekend coming up - Memorial Day!

Let the shooting begin.

3 Likes

Big cities in America are great to live in these days this is clear proof of that.

3 Likes

Can you recall any nigger celebration, nigger awards or nigger “peaceful protest” that did not end in a chimpout fight, shooting and/or riot?
Clearly the nigger, and their useful idiot wiggers, will never be trained to be civil or tamed to run loose in a superior society of their white masters.
Niggers are the plague of humanity, like polio and there needs to be a mass “vaccination” to bring this niggerdemic under control.

" A History of Music Awards Show Violence (Video)"

Large fight breaks out at Miami International Airport. One arrest made

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article250938844.html

" DR. DRE ATTACKED, MAN STABBED DURING MELEE AT VIBE AWARDS
MAGAZINE’S SECOND ANNUAL CEREMONY MARRED BY VIOLENT BRAWL."

4 Wounded In Shooting At Toronto Raptors Victory Celebration

POLICE SHUT DOWN SOURCE AWARDS AFTER FIGHTS BREAK OUT

Shots fired near George Floyd Square in Minneapolis as community marks anniversary of his death

11 arrested after Breonna Taylor protesters clash with LAPD on 1-year anniversary of her death

(LMAO, this is my fave . . . sheeeeet they sho nuf dun go an removed da vid wit my favorite disney songs "Wish Apon A Star, “You Got A Friend In Me” and “Whistle While You Work” playing wit dis ol nigger chimpout )

Disneyland fight in “Coon Town”

Literally 1000’s of nigger chimpouts all over the internet

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: :ok_hand: :+1:

Black Guy Gets Beat up by 67 yr Old White Man on Bus

3 Likes

These little incidents give the judenpresse something to add to their quotidian “news” stories.

3 Likes

When I leave home my cellphone is of secondary importance now , choosing to “accessorize” with my handy Relentless Tactical Comfort Carry Leather Holster “Brush & Comb” Pouch Combo, (can you notice the brush and comb disguised as a gun and clip) for “appearance statement” purposes of course.
At my age, gotta keep what hair I have left “neat and tidy”.

3 Likes

Black Man Who Sucker-Punched 12-Year-Old Boy Dancing on Missouri Sidewalk Sentenced to 7 Years in Prison

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.