Women Whine About Getting Randomly Punched in New York City

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/women-whine-about-getting-randomly-punched-in-new-york-city/

Several strong and independent women are whining about getting randomly punched by men while walking the streets of New York City.

Several women say they were punched by men while they were walking the streets of downtown Manhattan in broad daylight in the last month. https://t.co/V2XCaWd6ss

— NBC News (@NBCNews) March 28, 2024

‘We were randomly punched in the face in Manhattan too’— women reveal ordeals after TikTok influencer’s viral video https://t.co/ZHJnrkBgtx

— New York Post (@nypost) March 27, 2024

The female supremacists at Fox News spent some time whining about it as well.

A disturbing trend is taking place in NYC. Several women are being randomly punched in the face while walking in Manhattan. One woman shared how a man approached her and said sorry before punching her in the head. pic.twitter.com/fxo2qwFXWZ

— Outnumbered (@OutnumberedFNC) March 27, 2024

I couldn’t care less.

First of all, these women are stupid cunts for living in an expensive Jew-infested shithole like New York City. The city is run by a nigger who is literally giving free money to illegal aliens.

Second, they said they were strong and independent and said shit about fishes and bicycles so they should be able to handle things on their own with out any help.

Most women aren’t pleasant to be around and are generally assholes who just create drama for the sake of drama. So they aren’t doing themselves any favors with their shitty behavior.

Their whining is peak female privilege.

LOL Fuck yall hoes!!… they beatin some azz out there https://t.co/KCgggYmogp

— Sam Hyde (@wigger) March 29, 2024

6 Likes

The feminist bitches keep saying that “women don’t need men”. They also say that women are the physical equal of men but just raised differently. Fine, defend yourselves then.

5 Likes

These are stronk, independent wymyn who don’t need any protection from the sexist and misogynistic male patriarchy. They want to live in a shitty, expensive liberal and multicultural urban hell-hole, so they are prepared to be randomly attacked by their pet Negroes from time to time. :fist:t5:

4 Likes

And yet they supported BLM and will support literally anything nigger, but don’t like getting randomly punched in the face? Niggers all around you niggering, it’s what you wanted and demonstrated for. Perhaps if had a few more IQ points these women could have realized they had been scammed and braiwashed with white guilt since kindergarden and on news every day, and their compassion being used against them by Jews + Nigs.

4 Likes

Looks to me like they haven’t been attacked by any Man at all. More like an escaped zoo exhibit.

3 Likes

Nonetheless, I look forward to some female MMA fighter to get punched and then haul off and beat the shit out of the arrogant jigaboo who hit her.
That would be priceless to see on video.

3 Likes

The MMA bitches are no threat to anyone but other MMA bitches.

3 Likes

I really meant some girl who might just be some sort of badass. It’s rare, but I would t mind seeing some self entitled uppity nigger get a taste of his own medicine.
They don’t even have to be a bad ass. Just strong enough to handle the recoil of a nice colt .45 in the event they are under attack.
There are too many videos of whites getting trashed. I want more videos where the blacks wind up bouncing off of walls trying to run for their very lives.
Like the one in the bus where a nosy black pos involved himself in an in innocent conversation, threatened and attacked an old Vietnam vet who had a screw loose, and got his screws loosened by a barrage of punches he never dreamed of coming his way.
THAT was awesome!!!

4 Likes

Make blacks and other scum scared again.

3 Likes

MAANA:
Make African Americans Niggers Again

3 Likes

The biggest problem is bail reform, i.e., “no cash bail” - as in releasing violent, repeat offender negroes back onto the streets immediately - I’m sure most of these women voted for the politicians that support this very policy:

The most recent incident came Tuesday, when 33-year-old Franz Jeudy allegedly attacked 57-year-old Dulce Pichardo in Crown Heights, Brooklyn… Pichardo suffered a broken jaw.

Jeudy was charged with misdemeanor assault, a crime that in New York is not bail-eligible, meaning he will be released back onto the streets, according to ABC.

The city’s loose bail reform laws have come under fire recently after alleged 21-time arrestee, Guy Rivera allegedly shot and killed NYPD officer Jonathan Diller.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.