Tranny Ape Michael Obama Attacks Trump in New Memoir

Originally published at: Tranny Ape Michael Obama Attacks Trump in New Memoir | Infostormer.com

The tranny ape Michael Obama has a new memoir out that she is using to bash Donald Trump. She’s none to happy that Trump has made her homosexual husband’s entire time in office irrelevant.

She also did an interview on ABC News where she droned on incoherently about retarded shit nobody cares about.

Even Fox News is trying to paint this disgusting ape bitch in a sympathetic light. Fox News appears to be slowly shifting into full shitlib territory.

Trump’s 100 percent right about her book though. She wrote it primarily to make money and included a bunch of things about Trump in order to create media buzz for it.

The fact that this tranny ape was the First Lady of the United States is an embarrassment. Barack Obama was only elected because idiotic White people primarily consisting of naive boomers, wanted to prove that they weren’t racists. That didn’t work out very well did it? All Obama did while in office was incite racial tensions further and White people continue to be called racists for innocuous things that are not even remotely racist.

Blacks had their chance with Obama and he showed everybody just how insane it is to put a nigger in such a powerful political office.

3 Likes

that and the fact that Trump has made the Obama’s look like do-nothing niggers who were just squatting in The White House.

Michelle must spend more on straightening her hair to TRY look white than the average savage spends on crack cocaine.

3 Likes

First of all it wasn’t the Boomers who put this Monkey in office. Ten years ago I worked at the Community College, and it was all these crazy millennial students that were the ones going Ape over this Obama piece of shit. I’m not saying that some Boomers didn’t vote for him, but it was the majority of the younger generation that went Hog Wild for this low life. Ya know when it comes to Boomers, you seem content on divide and conquer. I thought we had a common goal no matter what generation you’re from.

2 Likes

I really don’t care about these petty tiffs but she really is a classless pigs when you compare her to most 1st Ladies- Hillary excluded.

1 Like

Agreed mikie098. I love most of infostormer’s commentary and their take on history and current events. But i too have thought infostormer is a bit to hard on us Boomers.

First Tranny Manshelle Obama…what an embarrassment. Compare that angry, uppity steroid monkey with a REAL First Lady:

2 Likes

The animosity towards Boomers is obviously not directed at fine fellows such as yourself. And it’s not only the “alt-right”, most of whom are Milennials, who has a problem with that particular generation. Boomers have been criticized by many people since the late 60s.

1 Like

Not trying to divide and conquer. When I talk about the boomer generation, I’m not talking about all boomers. Obviously there are exceptions to every group such as yourself.

I just see it as a historical fact that boomers collectively were responsible for giving us two of the worst presidents in the nation’s history. George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

And those millennial students definitely played a big role in Obama’s election but they had their worldview largely shaped by boomers which unfortunately led them to making all sorts of poor decisions. It’s a big reason why lots of them grew up to support Communism.

1 Like

Thanks KG. Like I was telling mikie, please don’t take my commentary about the broader boomer generation personally. Obviously the boomer generation has many exceptions like yourself. And each generation has its faults be it boomers, gen-x, millennials etc…

I just think we should be honest about the mistakes of each generation so they aren’t repeated.

It’s easy to point the finger and blame the baby boomers but don’t forget the corrosive and sinister foreign agents who were purposefully corrupting the national psyche with subversive content through the electric jew and hollywood along with jews in advertising like master manipulator Edward Bernays.

I’m not a boomer btw, there are weak willed segments in every generation and the boomers probably stack up a lot better than the current generation of soy creatures.

1 Like