The Babylon Bee is a Jewish Website

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/the-babylon-bee-is-a-jewish-website/

A couple of days ago The Babylon Bee posted this.

'The White Race Must Maintain Our Genetic Purity,' Says Inbred Man https://t.co/uda9VXAVQY pic.twitter.com/oPUCe4S7NI

— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) March 25, 2024

If you think that post looks Jewish it is because it is Jewish.

Seth Dillon is the individual who runs this website. He didn’t found the website but purchased it back in 2018 to subvert it for Jewish purposes.

He is a Jew and has said so himself.

I am a Jew. Why do you think my post about trans activists was about Jews?

— Seth Dillon (@SethDillon) November 21, 2022

It is a fake Jewish satire publication marketed to “conservative” Americans no different than how the Jewish Daily Wire is a fake “conservative” media operation targeting the same demographic.

The Babylon Bee should really be called The Babylon Kike.

8 Likes

Jews subvert and corrupt everything.

4 Likes

God forbid there should be even one major website that isn’t jew controlled. That would be anti semitic. The jews didn’t invent the internet or any of the earlier forms of mass media such as radio and TV. But they MUST control ALL of it. 24stephens-lead-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600

5 Likes

Like most of them it’s not really there for satire but to confuse and frustrate, disinform, and most of all misdirect people from any real non-Jew controlled news websites that do exist.
Of course the Jews have blocked those from most all search engine results as well. Your average Joe will never even know they exist!
And who could forget about the standard soulless troll Jew trying to paint a picture that we’re all dumb rednecks. Take it from a soulless money grubbing self-hating Schlomo. That couldn’t be farther from the truth.

Shhh, letting the hoax out.
Sounds about par for the course another lying Jew hoax. He’s betting that you did not know the site had been bought and fully compromised.

If I wanted satire I would read The Onion.

It’s like I posted about Breitbart it seemed to be legit for a while but when they took the Jew side IMMEDIATELY when the conflict started and there was no proof of anything it is very telling. And now what they are running tabloid sensationalist stories and SPONSORED content.
It’s kind of sickening.

That’s why we have to keep spreading the word about real websites to others, and supporting truth in news.

2 Likes

Jews claim everything is anti-semitic - using Hate Speech laws they then can very easily lock up goyim they don’t like.

Jews have got it all under control:

5 Likes

The Babylon Bee-esS.

1 Like

notice that that little runt, Macron has his nose glued to the wall like he’s sniffing an asshole.

1 Like

Imagine having so much power over the most powerful men on earth that you can force them to stare at a stone wall in reverence to their overlord masters. But it’s much worst than this. All of these cowardly shitbags know that Israel did 9/11 and Israel attacked the USS Liberty.

There is no hope for America because The Goyim are easily bought.

2 Likes

This reminds me of that classic from the Onion

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.