Terrorists Involved in Moscow Attack Were From Tajikistan

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/terrorists-involved-in-moscow-attack-were-from-tajikistan/

It looks like the terrorists involved in the recent attack on a Moscow concert hall were from Tajikistan and were recruited for the operation through the Ukrainian embassy. The death toll has surged over 130 people.

Here are some posts and general commentary about all of this.

⚡️Two terrorists involved in the Moscow attack have been detained, Russian State Duma deputy Alexander Khinshtein reported. The lawmaker also said that passports belonging to citizens of Tajikistan were found during a search of the car. pic.twitter.com/E4HjuRB1QG

— RT (@RT_com) March 23, 2024

⚡️⚡️⚡️ The recruitment of assassins was organized through the Embassy of Ukraine in Tajikistan, according to a military expert, ex-special services officer, retired Colonel Bakhtiyer Rakhmonov. https://t.co/Ry2xAziFaj

— Russian Embassy in Kenya/Посольство России в Кении (@russembkenya) March 24, 2024

Just remember that Tajikistan has friendly relations with Israel. So it wouldn’t be hard for Mossad to find a few useful idiots to conduct the Moscow attack to punish Russia for supporting the resistance axis.

— Syrian Girl 🇸🇾 (@Partisangirl) March 23, 2024

The site of the Ukrainian embassy in Tajikistan was recruiting Tajiks for the Ukrainian Foreign Legion to fight against Russia. The Moscow mall terrorists were Tajiks (not ISIS) and heading to Ukraine right after the terror attack. They admitted getting paid. What a coincidence. pic.twitter.com/MjmcfrdkFd

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) March 23, 2024

🔞🚨🇷🇺 "We lived in a hostel with other migrants from Tajikistan. I couldn't find a job. Then someone called and texted us and offered to kill people for money." a suspect in the #Moscow attack said.

Judging by the footage, the shooters were trained professional terrorists! pic.twitter.com/50U0nj1CRW

— Terror Alarm (@Terror_Alarm) March 23, 2024

In other words, this was a Jewish operation. The Ukraine is a Jewish regime run by a Jew clown. This could have also had some sort of Mossad involvement as well.

These were definitely not ISIS fighters. The fact that the United States government immediately blamed this on ISIS is just retard-tier propaganda being put out for senile boomers. The vast majority of people on social media called this out and said that the Mossad, the CIA or some other ZOG organization did this.

![|973x561](upload://oXvPhAzNdNr6oNLVQtkJGDFs1Py.jpeg)

7 Likes

don’t be lazy and read through a translator what they write about the Tajiks here через переводчик Катехизис еврея в СССР - Мерседес клуб (Форум Мерседес). Mercedes-Benz Club Russia , and they, like the Iranians, speak Farsi…how they catch a drug dealer in Russia, all the media are screaming that this is a Tajik, yes, a Tajik, but not goy

Reminds me of those “found” pristine Saudi passports that somehow miraculously survived the mass explosions and fires of 9/11.

2 Likes

these p’sos were paid $5000.00 to mass murder adults and children. one would think that with all the hundreds of billions pouring into Ukraine from the evil USA that they’d be able to afford better terrorists.

6 Likes

The detained Tajikstani’s are doomed.
Seems like the upper Central Asia region is populated by some type of orientalized desert Muslim scum. Lots of mercenaries who want a break for themselves and will get involved in other peoples skirmishes.
Tajikistan. Haven’t even really thought of the place in years. I used to be interested in the place since it divides the orient with Central Asia. But it’s just another Russianish: somewhat Muslim shithole.

2 Likes

@UncleSlam Tajiks are Turkish-Mongols, like their neighbors the Kazakhs and Uzbeks. But there are also a few ancient White Aryans living in that region whose ancestors once dominated Central Asia thousands of years ago. And yes, after the Russians get through with them those fucking terrorists are going to wish they were never born.

5 Likes

4 terrorists killed 137 people , they were paid $5000 each, or $20k , that’s $145.98 per murder, what a world we live in.

5 Likes

Yes, it sounds a lot like those passports and the copy of the Koran that was found in their car.

In the old days, every self-respecting lone-nut gunman carried a copy of The Catcher in the Rye in his pocket. Today it’s passports and manifestos.

Mike King, a researcher who does excellent work, believes it’s all fake, like the phony Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, and Sandy Crook.

I’m not sure what to believe just yet.

1 Like

Mike King is whacked f’n out. He’s one of the “trust the plan” guys who’s been wrong more times than I can recount. He was telling everyone that it was Trump’s plan to get beaten by Biden and then Pence and his super-court pics were going to reinstate him to power. OMFG… I contacted him several times about this nonsense and he responded but since his site is down and I haven’t seen hide nor hair of King.

His site had a lot of good info and he was constantly calling-out The Jews so it’s not all bad but when he gets it wrong he really blows it. He thinks that Trump is some kind of super-genius. In fact he was still encouraging everyone to “trust the plan” not too long ago when it’s clear to anyone with a working brain that Trump is in big trouble with all the lawsuits et…

3 Likes

version from one woman https://youtu.be/oe9zT3gr_yM?si=6YB-HBB2gBCrvsSz from Tajikistan, these dushmans allegedly went to the place to pick up and drive another car, they were caught up, tortured and they confessed. does not stand up to any criticism, but the woman may be in the know, and I hope she will be politely asked a few questions that she cannot lie about

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.