Surge in Ontario liquor thefts reported

2 Likes

4 Likes

Many liquor stores owners in my area openly carry guns to show the nogs they mean business, but it’s Missouri where open carry is legal.
This is the direct result of Canada disarming it’s white population.

3 Likes

Where I’m from, most liquor stores have bullet proof glass They pass your tray into the double box, you can’t open your side till they close theirs. It’s like a jail. This is what happens in a culturally enriched society.

3 Likes

WTF? That’s the hood and that is a small depressing glimpse into the future that we may never see but our white offspring will be forced to live in.
Just add more street shiters and Muslims, and various brown subhumans.
There will be a tipping point where we collectively say enough.

I pray for that day.

3 Likes

@kroenen… The sad truth is most of Southern California is rapidly turning into a 3rd world shithole. More and more brown hordes are invading and saturating So Cal at a hyperspeed rate.

2 Likes

I used to live in Missouri and I enjoyed the open carry. The corner store I lived near had guns and it was good fun when they used them to keep vagrants out.

2 Likes

Have you thought of relocating? There’s great safe places still in the midwest. Only gravel roads, neighbor maybe a mile or two away.

2 Likes

2 Likes

and then importing niggers by the millions which continues to this day.

2 Likes

i used to live in one of those places. white-trash DRUNKS everywhere. i recently read that one of the drunken country families that i knew recently had one of their grandkids killed by a drunk driver on the main highway in and out. the drunks was the full extent of the law thrown at the drunk driver. stupid drunken white-trash…

Topic Related

1 Like

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/letters_to_the_editors/2019/01/12/taking-lcbo-back-to-the-70s-is-not-the-solution-to-thefts.html

1 Like