Jew Nuland Promised "Nasty Surprises" for Putin One Month Ago

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-nuland-promised-nasty-surprises-for-putin-one-month-ago/

The fat Jew cunt Victoria Nuland who has since announced her resignation from the State Department, promised “nasty surprises” for Vladimir Putin one month before this concert hall attack in Moscow. Clips of her making these promises are being spread around the tubes right now.

"Putin Faces Some Nasty Surprises" – Victoria Nuland's Threat Exactly One Month Before #MoscowAttack

America's under secretary of state for political affairs who, in 2014, said "F… the EU!" when picking the next Ukraine Govt, promised that additional funding for Kiev would… pic.twitter.com/k3lfXBvPWx

— RT_India (@RT_India_news) March 23, 2024

She literally came to Kiev talking about these “surprises.”

Victoria Nuland came to Kiev and promised “surprises” for the Russian president. pic.twitter.com/gltd8uzHTi

— War Intel (@warintel4u) March 23, 2024

This hag not only played a major role in the 2014 Maidan coup but she played a role in the Nord Stream sabotage. It would not be a surprise if she had some role to play in this recent attack as a sort of final “fuck you” to Russia before her departure.

Simply put, this Jew bitch is a major terrorist. The Russians should send special forces after this cunt and put her on trial for high crimes.

There seriously needs to be some sort of global tribunal to deal with Jewish war criminals like Nuland. Basically the reverse of what the Jews did to Germans after World War II needs to happen. They should not be allowed to live the rest of their lives in peace considering what they have done.

8 Likes

Putin has been placed in a tough situation. He knows jew war criminals like Nuland/Nudelman are responsible for the atrocities being committed against Russia but he cannot openly declare war against them, lest he be compared to Heetler and the Nazees. All I know is I’m tired of seeing those demonic jew bastards getting away with their crimes and then being allowed to live out the rest of their lives in peace.

6 Likes

Any action of Nuland is bound to be nasty.

3 Likes

This woman has caused so much death and destruction the last few years that there are a lot of people with a score to settle. Hope she has good security at that Harvard teaching job she just got.

6 Likes

YES… The gulags are still operational. Putin needs to put a bag over her head, shove her in a van and put her to work at hard labor in Siberia FOR LIFE.

4 Likes

Now that I watched the video I’m not feeling like this is 100% accurate. Did she really say the N-word?

I think that a nude photo of Nuland would be one of the nastiest surprises imaginable. Nasty as in she looks like a used colostomy bag with lips on it.

from what situation is that pic?

Some Japanese politician got samurai’d by someone. I believe this is from the 60’s.

1 Like

ok, I found this Wiki. The Swordsman was a Nationalist and he killed the Communist party leader… I don’t know the political particulars but Asanuma went to China and denounced the USA which -as we all know- is run by Jew Banksters so maybe he wasn’t all bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.