Jew Crypto Scammer SBF Gets 25 Year Prison Sentence

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-crypto-scammer-sbf-gets-25-year-prison-sentence/

The Jew crypto scammer Sam Bankman-Fried of FTX was just sentenced to 25 years in prison. He basically stole billions of dollars from FTX’s customers which collapsed the exchange.

Sam Bankman-Fried was sentenced to 25 years in prison for a cryptocurrency fraud that unraveled with the collapse of FTX, once one of the world’s most popular digital currency exchange platforms. pic.twitter.com/EmwnT0ouPO

— The Associated Press (@AP) March 28, 2024

Former cryptocurrency billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried was sentenced to 25 years for his role in perpetrating one of the largest financial crimes in U.S. history. The 32-year-old was found guilty in November of seven counts, including conspiracy, fraud and money laundering. pic.twitter.com/IseD1OCUYN

— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) March 28, 2024

I thought it was against the American Constitution to send Jews to prison for committing financial crimes so this is very shocking.

Most people thought he was going to get away with this massive fraud but it looks like his crimes were too obvious and transparent to sweep under the rug. All that said, you could certainly argue that this sentence was lenient considering the amount of money he stole. Prosecutors were looking for a much longer sentence.

FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried will be sentenced at 9:30 a.m. ET — Prosecutors are looking for a sentence of 40 to 50 years in prison

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) March 28, 2024

6 Likes

The prosecutors should look into Jew Media collusion who were touting the virtues of this Bankster Jew hailing him as a new Andrew Carnegie. They had this pos on TV lavishing praise on him. As you can see here, the usual suspects shared the stage with him.

6 Likes

Noteworthy that the sentence was handed down by a Jewish judge, he must have robbed the wrong people.

3 Likes

Welp.
This guy had his picture taken with Bill Clinton, so…that means loose ends.

Loose ends mean Arkancide. Epstein style.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, stole and squandered hundreds of millions of dollars and he got five more years than the guy who didn’t go to DC on Jan. 6th.

Well, he had a lot of fun while it lasted - Jews got their money and SBF got the jail time. I’m sure he thought his large Dem donations + Jew would get him off - and I’m surprised it didn’t…

I’m wondering if Israel will step forward to spring him as they did master spy Pollard.

1 Like

He stole from fellow Jews too.

2 Likes

There’s no way that dirty, grubby-looking jewboy is going to serve even 10% of his sentence. He’ll get a pardon from Shitpants Joe or the sentence will be overturned on appeal. Like every other jew he is either a Holocaust Survivor™ or the relative of one, so it would be anti semitic to incarcerate him.

5 Likes

Jews love to look like slobs to show how rebellious they are.

4 Likes

Reichsfuhrer SS Himmler was too nice to the jews. Next time we shall know better.

2 Likes

Or maybe it’s a Talmud rule that only a Hebrew judge can convict a Jew of a crime if it has to be that way?

I think that, just looking like he does, he should be sentenced 25 years for indecent exposure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.