Israel Admits it Might Not Be Able to Defeat Hamas

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/israel-admits-it-might-not-be-able-to-defeat-hamas/

There’s a report from The Telegraph describing how Israel is acknowledging that they might not be able to defeat Hamas.

🔴 EXCLUSIVE: Israel admits it may not be able to destroy Hamas now US has turned its back

Find out more👇https://t.co/OhOCijG2Wy pic.twitter.com/wI941oAuHp

— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) March 27, 2024

They definitely won’t be able to defeat Hamas. The Israeli Diaper Forces are only good at slaughtering defenseless people. The Iranian Supreme Leader also said that all the Palestinian resistance factions have retained most of their capabilities despite the slaughter the Jews are directing towards innocent Palestinians.

There are probably Jews inside of the Zionist regime getting concerned about the lack of progress against Hamas combined with the rift that we’ve seen between Israel and the Jew-controlled American government. Some might be lobbying for a different strategy but who the hell knows. I can’t get inside the minds of these deranged Jews.

5 Likes

Even with USA Military boots on the ground they can’t defeat Hamas. The only thing the vicious baby killing Jews can do is NEGOTIATE but If I were Hamas and Hezbollah I’d tell the Jews to go fuck themselves.

US Politicians are feeling the heat of supporting these baby murdering devils. The arms shipments can’t go on forever. At this point I can’t see a two-state solution. Israel must fall.

3 Likes

I only wish the corrupt US government would turn its back on these evil bastards.

1 Like

I think Zionism was an idea that was doomed to failure from the beginning. Establishing a racist and supremacist jewish state in Palestine by order of the British Empire and House of Rothschild on stolen land, which is ruled by European jews who wage endless war against their Arab neighbors, is not the kind of country that can last for long. There are only 5 or 6 million jews in Israel but they are surrounded by several hundred million Mohammedans. They breed like mice and are not afraid to die for Allah. So Israel’s threats to use the Samson Option doesn’t scare them. And the American empire is no longer strong enough to protect the kikes from their own stupid, arrogant behavior.

yes but I hope that Trump wins and gets the USA bogged-down in another unwinable war in The Mid-East. I want to see the woke heroes coming home in body bags.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.