Iran Calls for Revenge Against Israel for Embassy Attack

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/iran-calls-for-revenge-against-israel-for-embassy-attack/

Iran is calling for revenge against the Zionist regime for yesterday’s attack on their embassy in Damascus, Syria. The attack left several high level Iranian generals dead. It was a gross violation of all international norms. Of course, the Jews have shown repeatedly that they do not care about international norms, international law or anything of the sort. They’ve made that much clear at least.

After the initial assessments have been done, the leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei, finally spoke and warned:

Israel will be punished for its attack on the Iranian consulate, adding “We will make them regret committing this crime.” pic.twitter.com/FBxk2pi2AN

— Arya – آریا 🇮🇷 (@AryJeay) April 2, 2024

Iranian protesters are calling for revenge against Israel after a missile strike destroyed Iran’s consulate building in Syria’s capital, killing seven people including two IRGC generals ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/1NovDUOiu5

— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) April 2, 2024

BREAKING:

🇮🇷Iran's Supreme Leader has ordered the Armed Forces to punish Israel for its air strikes on the Iranian consulate in Syria. pic.twitter.com/OzNXW2fvGA

— Megatron (@Megatron_ron) April 2, 2024

This was obviously a major escalation by the Jews. This would be like the United States bombing the Russian embassy in Canada. They are clearly trying to kick off a third world war that will drag America into fighting on their behalf with these insane acts.

It’s just another sign of desperation. The ZOG empire is in serious decline and all this war business we see everywhere is an attempt to keep it all together. It is not working and is only proving to be counterproductive.

It will be interesting to see how the Iranians respond to this. A direct attack on Israel by Iranian forces would be more than justified considering everything the Jews have done.

10 Likes

This is what I’ve been praying to Allah for… Iran must strike Israel with overwhelming force allowing a ground invasion by Hezbollah and Hamas to overrun the vicious baby killing Jews. If Iran does a tit-for-tat it will give USA Zio-puppets time to counter.

Jihad now!

Another interesting aspect to these terrorist attacks by Jews and America is that Russia will now throw their unconditional support behind Iran and Syria . The end of Israel will be an international holiday.

8 Likes

They’ll probably send even more arms to the houthis , Hezbollah and the resistance in Iraq.

4 Likes

this is the least they should do… frankly however I’m very surprised that Iran had several top generals in this embassy together knowing that Israel might strike.

It’s time for the Arabs to stop fucking around worrying about a broader war. The broader war is HERE now bomb these devil Jews to Hell.

at the very least Iran needs to target the American planes bringing baby killer terrorist bombs to Israel

5 Likes

Inshallah. :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

It sucks to think that, because of fear of the USA and UK retaliating for Israel, these other countries can’t rightfully handle their business and act accordingly when Israel does something like this.

5 Likes

yeah, it’s been this way for 70 years but the rules are changing fast.

4 Likes

Iran might be playing the slow burn while they continue weapon development.

2 Likes

The jews must be fairly confident that Iran either cannot or will not retaliate in any meaningful way. I certainly hope they are wrong.

2 Likes

yes, this is what I previously postulated. They’re on the brink of developing nukes and state of the art conventional weapons systems. A full-scale war would jeopardize decades of struggle to become powerful enough to defend themselves against The ZOGs. This is likely the reason Israel is antagonizing for a broader war.

3 Likes

it’s just as I thought… Iran doesn’t want a war because their country will be devastated. I posted this video in another thread. Col MacGregor explains.

4 Likes

@ZyklonBee Thanks for providing this video. I guess Judge Napolitano no longer works at FOX News, since they’d never tolerate any criticism of Israel.

3 Likes

Good theory, but Iran can obtain advanced weapons from Russia and China if necessary.

2 Likes

They probably already have BUT the current strategy is to let The ZOG die of a thousand self-inflicted wounds. Unfortunately a lot of Palestinians will die in the process.

I’m sure that Russia, Syria and Iran are in constant talks about the insane actions of NATO-ZOG. If NATO wants war now, then do the opposite. Time is on the side of The Arabs, China and Russia. They can defeat the Globalist filth by being patient.

2 Likes

Hopefully Iran doesn’t take the bait. Israel committed another war crime in the eyes of the world. More condemnation! Millions of jews are leaving Palestine. They’re crumbling.

2 Likes

If they do this means that they have a pact with Russia and China. To achieve any kind of victory the evil USA will have to put boots on the ground in The Middle East which will galvanize a billion Muslims against them. I trust Iran will do the right thing at the right time. They can’t continue to suffer slings and arrows from the Jews. If they attack Israel, know that Russia and China stand with them… the terror attack on the Russian Opera-House change everything.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.