Baltimore Bridge Collapses After Cargo Ship Rams Into It

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/baltimore-bridge-collapses-after-cargo-ship-rams-into-it/

The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore just collapsed after a cargo ship rammed into it.

Mass Casualty event in Baltimore.

Francis Scott Key Bridge collapses after giant ship slams into pillar.

10+ vehicles on bridge fall hundreds of feet into water below.pic.twitter.com/zqW3929TTB

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) March 26, 2024

🚨#BREAKING: Morning Daylight reveals the aftermath of the mass casualty event of the Scott Key Bridge collapse

📌#Baltimore | #Maryland

Watch As morning daylight approaches, it reveals the devastating aftermath of an early morning incident after a large cargo ship from… pic.twitter.com/zzXBuUB5m0

— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) March 26, 2024

This is a fairly major disaster. 20 or so people are missing as a result of this and are likely dead.

It’s actually quite crazy that the bridge crumbled as quickly as it did. Were they keeping the bridge up with duct tape and rubber cement or some shit? I’m not even going to ask about what the hell the ship was doing but that’s another obvious question.

We are seeing infrastructure accidents and disasters increasing at an alarming rate inside of America. This is being caused by incompetence and neglect. A large part of this is all the diversity hiring insanity. Replacing people of high intelligence with people of lower intelligence because of hurt feelings or whatever has not been good for anybody.

9 Likes

East Indian ship Captain and Black bridge inspector, what could go wrong!

7 Likes

Bridges are raycis an sheeeit.

4 Likes

That bridge fell so fast, I wonder if anyone on the bridge had time to even Think as it was going down?
The fall would be scary enough, but all that concrete and metal crashing down with everyone all around them must have
made it all the much worse. Especially if any of that stuff landed on people. They have t found some of the bodies, so I imagine they got pinned under debris. What a nightmare.
Looks like several cop cars were parked on the bridge before the crash. Hardly any cars were driving on there.

2 Likes

I predict the bridge will never be rebuilt - and if it is, by DEI, and will suffer the same problems as the Bay Bridge in San Francisco (which I refuse to travel over) - built by Chinese.

September 2013: Bay Bridge opened at a cost of $6.5 billion

May 2015: Tests showing signs of saltwater intrusion into the bridge tower’s foundation and damage to its anchor rods…In addition, there were reports that anchor bolts holding the Bay Bridge signature tower to the bay floor failed.

January 2016: Big chunk of*concrete fell from Bay Bridge tunnel at the Yerba Buena Island.

February 2016: Steel reinforcements on Bay Bridge tunnel show signs of corrosion.

August 2017: Questions arise regarding strength of steel supporting the bridge.

January 2018: Microbes corroding submerged Bay Bridge welds.

Considering Baltimore is run by corrupt, stupid niggers, any $$ the feds give them for rebuilding will be squandered and disappeared, no questions ever asked.

– the phantom bridge WILL get a nigger name

8 Likes

I guess this is next on Pete Bootyjudge’s Racist Roads Fix list.
He has been so busy expanding his Hershey Highway project, I guess he overlooked this bridge
IMG_3480

4 Likes

here’s the real-time video of the bridge collapsing.
https://fb.watch/r2Ej1NfSTG/

5 Likes

The Super Fly Blacks Only Bridge
Set to be opened in 2025, during Black History Month.
Or it could be called
Boogaloo Bridge. Big Pimp Transit.
Saint Floyd Memorial Bridge

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 11.28.42 AM

7 Likes

There’s never enough money to make sure our bridges, highways, airports, water pipes, etc are properly built and maintained, but if Israel needs another few billion to destroy Gaza and kill 30,000 Palestinians that money becomes instantly available.

6 Likes

That reminds me of the Big Dig in Boston, ma’am. It was supposed to be a five year project and cost $2 billion. But it wound up being more like 10 years and costing $13 billion. And even then it was still plagued with problems. Needless to say no one was held accountable. When the US attacked Russia’s massive Kerch Bridge in the Crimea a year or two ago and inflicted serious damage on it the Russians had it fully repaired and operational again within a few weeks.

6 Likes

yes, but this was because the container ship was being piloted by sub-humans from India. No bridge can withstand this. They need to close our waterways to savages.

On the up-side. Baltimore is a YUGE liberal shit-hole and hopefully those who went off the edge were all driving Teslas with Biden stickers on their bumpers.

8 Likes

@ZyklonBee It’s not as if that ship didn’t have enough space to maneuver under the bridge. And weather conditions appeared to be clear, no fog or heavy rain. That bridge must have been pretty old and in an advanced state of disrepair to just collapse like that. Was it used for I-95 traffic?

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

I hope he brought plenty of lube with him. They have a lot of work to do there and they’ll need to be limber.
We might find out the answer to this if the new bridge ends up being called
The KY-Unlimited Expressway.
Here are a couple of Bootyfudge Street signs and his signature product which always sells out in the LGBT community novelty shops. His signature is on the box and if you donated any money to his career somehow, this box contains a bonus treat, which he is known for doing with his supporters The main gadget is owned by about 97% of the gay population and is loved religiously by all queers, big and small, which has made it so that his term with this administration hasn’t been a Total loss.

4 Likes

Captain Foul-ups. Or CaptIn Fool-lips.

3 Likes

“Thank you, come again”.

4 Likes

I wish I could take credit for this one, however I DID add the poop smear

1 Like