Alex Jones Debates Rabbi Shmuley Calls Him "Rabbi Buttplug"

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/alex-jones-debates-rabbi-shmuley-calls-him-rabbi-buttplug/

Alex Jones debated Rabbi Shmuley Boteach today and it looks as if it was quite the circus according to some of these clips that have been filtering around on social media. Jones called him “Rabbi Buttplug” and surprisingly brought up the 9/11 Dancing Israelis.

Here’s the full interview/debate or whatever you want to call it.

Alex Jones Debates The Butt Plug Rabbi pic.twitter.com/hZ2rr2hNzw

— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) March 27, 2024

Jones was hyping it as a “Clash of the Titans” lol.

NOW LIVE! Rabbi Shmuley / Alex Jones Debate

You don’t want to miss this! https://t.co/bCMISn5K2W pic.twitter.com/QGd6HA6xtI

— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) March 27, 2024

Here are some select clips courtesy of AF Post.

Dildo salesman Rabbi Shmuley says Alex Jones hates Jews because they have better sex than him.

Follow: @AFpost

pic.twitter.com/0w2JScVzeC

— AF Post (@AFpost) March 27, 2024

Alex Jones asks Rabbi Shmuley if he’s wearing a buttplug on air.

Follow: @AFpost

pic.twitter.com/ndNQ3NEogx

Alex Jones dubs Rabbi Shmuley “Rabbi Buttplug.”

Follow: @AFpost pic.twitter.com/LCN6rTyrtk

Alex Jones mentions the “dancing Israelis” on 9/11 during debate with Rabbi Shmuley.

Follow: @AFpost pic.twitter.com/ovkxyDh9Ek

I have not had time to watch the full debate so I’m reserving judgment about it. I’m busy and got all sorts of shit to do but Azzmador is planning on doing a watch party for it complete with his commentary tomorrow night on his Telegram channel.

All I’ll say is that it looked like quite a spectacle. Seems like Jones is dipping his toe into covering the Jewish problem but he refuses to go all the way with it. He likely has to do this considering there is so much anti-Jew and anti-Israel sentiment on the Internet now. Much of his material has been geared towards deflecting people away the Jewish problem while rambling about Nazis etc..

6 Likes

Jones might be a fat, ugly coward but he’s not stupid. He knows that his “followers” know about The Jew Problem and so must not further alienate them. I quit watching him long ago and I’m sure that many others are similarly disposed. He’s clearly not the Jones we all knew and trusted.

3 Likes

LOL, Rabbi Shmuley is like an anti Semitic caricature of a jew. He employed all the usual jew tactics in this so-called debate, such as raising his nasal, whiny voice, talking fast, lying a lot, waving his hands around, etc. He was such a joke that he made Jones look like a serious person by comparison.

6 Likes

Its about time Alex calls out the jews for being involved in 9/11. Only took him 20 years.

1 Like

Don’t forget the ad hominem attacks and deflections. Rabbi buttplug is the definition of Jewish sleaze.

“OK, Israel might have had something to do with 911, but so did the UK, Saudi Arabia and the Bush Administration. But folks, this isn’t about a particular country or religion, it’s about fighting the globalists and the New World Order!” Funny how Stew Peters has no trouble naming the jews, even though he has not been a talk show host nearly as long as Jones has.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.