ZOG Cop Filmed Executing White Man Begging For His Life is Set Free

Originally published at: ZOG Cop Filmed Executing White Man Begging For His Life is Set Free | Infostormer.com

YouTube

This is some of the most upsetting footage I’ve seen in awhile. Some faggot ZOG cop named Philip Brailsford is shown here executing an unarmed White man in a hotel hallway begging for his life. The incident occurred back in 2016 but this is the first we are seeing of the footage. The worst part about this is that the cop was actually let off on murder charges.

Guardian:

A former Arizona police officer was acquitted on Thursday of a murder charge in the 2016 fatal shooting of an unarmed man outside his hotel room.

The verdict cleared Philip Mitchell Brailsford, 27, of criminal liability in the 2016 death of Daniel Shaver of Granbury, Texas.

The shooting occurred in the Phoenix suburb of Mesa after officers ordered Shaver to exit his hotel room, lay face-down in a hallway and refrain from making sudden movements – or he risked being shot.

Officers were responding to a call saying that someone there was pointing a gun out a window.

Shaver, 26, sobbed as he begged police not to shoot and was ordered to crawl toward officers. As he inched forward, he reached toward the waistband of his shorts. Brailsford said he fired his rifle because he believed Shaver was grabbing a handgun in his waistband.

While no gun was found on Shaver’s body, two pellet rifles related to his pest-control job were later found in his room.

The detective investigating the shooting had agreed Shaver’s movement was similar to reaching for a pistol, but said it also looked as though Shaver was pulling up his loose-fitting basketball shorts that had fallen down as he was ordered to crawl toward officers.

The investigator noted he did not see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor.

The clip shows the faggot ZOG cop issuing the man what were intentionally confusing instructions while holding him at gun point. The man was doing his best to cooperate with him. He was just looking for an excuse to shoot the man dead like he was playing some type of video game.

As the article blurb mentioned, there was nothing that would have prevented the cops from handcuffing the man when he was face down on the floor. He was obviously no threat.

The people on the jury who let this piece of shit off are a bunch of fucking retards. This was an obvious case of murder.

Here’s a picture of the cunt cop who did this. You can tell by the photo what a piece of shit loser he is. Real cock sucking son of a bitch.

Nice tattoos you faggot. Think those tattoos make you tough? You're not tough. You're a pussy cunt bitch who deserves a painful death. You deserve to be raped, killed and eaten by a gang of GRIDS infested homosexual niggers for what you did. Do us all a favor and kill yourself you worthless bag of shit.

If I were a member of the victim's family, I'd be seeking revenge. The justice system totally failed them.

Seriously, fuck the ZOG police state. Was the ZOG police state on our side in Charlottesville? Of course they weren’t. You know the entire system is illegitimate when you got faggot ZOG cops like this cunt bitch running around with a badge and a gun.

Let’s face the facts. If the victim of this shooting was a Black man, this story would have been all over the kike controlled media. In America, it’s open season on Whites. Both cops and minorities have been given carte blanche to slaughter us. This story proves that fact yet again.

9 Likes

There has been a GoFundMe page set up for his wife and 2 little girls.

9 Likes

I hope the family has a lawyer to sue the shit out of this guy and his ZOG police department for violation of civil rights, etc. - such as what the Goldman family (yes, I know they’re Jews) did after OJ was let off for killing their son.

They won a very large judgement against OJ meaning they can collect anything he sells or proceeds on any books he “writes.”

Fred Goldman used to live locally and was on the radio all the time - he said he’d hunt OJ until he was in his grave.

This is the attitude we Whites need - or we need to start administering 3rd world justice as is being done in Europe when Somalis or other shitskins pack courts and outside areas with their peeps to intimidate judges and juries.

8 Likes

Unfortunately it will be taxpayers that will bear the cost of any monetary judgment against the City of Mesa.

5 Likes

Excellent commentary, Mr. Stormer.

If I had been in the victim’s situation I wouldn’t have complied with anything that arrogant pig-fucker said after I was down on the floor, at least not until backup arrived. Better to get rug burns from being dragged off to the paddy wagon than having a bunch of bullet holes in your brain.

Here’s a book that should be in every elementary school library:

7 Likes

A good start.

5 Likes

First off, this cop is a PTSD Israeli trained retard. The cop was firing a m4 fully automatic weapon inside a building. A 5.56 round will penetrate drywall like its styrofoam floor after floor. Who knows how many he could have hit!!! It’s not the movies asshole cop.

IMO that deranged cop wanted to kill him from the beginning.
The victim’s family need to lawyer up and file a civil lawsuit against the PD and let a jury decide.

5 Likes

We’ll have to resume public executions and brutal mass reprisals here in the West. There’s no other way, Whites have become too soft and cowardly for their own good. You look at photos of public lynchings from 100 years ago and there are White kids standing next to the dangling nigger corpses, with smiles on their bright, shining little faces. Those really were the good old days!

lynching

5 Likes

I been saying that for a while now. Whites have to start acting like our enemies or we will continue to be sacrificed at the alter of PC. What do you think the niggers would do if one of their kin was shot down in cold blood like that innocent white man? We already know what they would do because we have seen it numerous times. When the niggers riot and demand “justice” the politicians give them anything they want because they fear them. We are not feared so we are not taken serious. The niggers don’t wait for their day in court, the streets are their courts.

I know this sounds extreme but we no longer live in white homogeneous society with white judges who side with us. Those days are long gone. We have to start using the niggers play book when it comes to our survival or we not last much longer. I would rather be feared than respected. Fear is a very powerful weapon if it’s used the right way. I think you know what I am trying to say.

4 Likes

Why is it these tattoo covered psychos are the ones able to carry guns legally and do as they wish? If only we had the same rights things would turn around fast. I agree he looks like an Israeli-trained jew. Why exactly do we need to have our cops trained in a criminal haven such as Israel. Can we not train our own here?

1 Like