Zionist Shill Tommy Robinson Requests Asylum in the United States

Originally published at: Zionist Shill Tommy Robinson Requests Asylum in the United States | Infostormer.com

The Zionist shill Tommy Robinson is requesting asylum in the United States. He believes that he’ll be killed when he is sent back to prison on contempt charges. He specifically made an appeal to Donald Trump during a recent interview on Infowars.

RT:

British activist Tommy Robinson, who is facing jail time in the UK, has sought political asylum in the United States, claiming that he fears for his life as “dark forces are at work” in his home country.

“I feel like I’m two days away from being sentenced to death. In the UK. For journalism,” Robinson told InfoWars on Monday after the UK High Court found him guilty of contempt. He’s now pleading with the American government to help him escape the UK, addressing President Donald Trump directly.

“I beg Donald Trump, I beg the American government, to look at my case. I need evacuation out of this country because there are dark forces at work in this nation,” Robinson stated in his video address.

This guy is 100 percent pro-Israel and a Zionist yet he is being persecuted by the British government because he has a problem with Moslems raping children and committing terrorist attacks. All that shilling for Jews has not helped him and it hasn’t helped anybody else in the Alt-Lite sphere of things. You’d think these people would have figured this out by now but you can’t fix stupid I guess.

I have no idea if Trump will intervene and help him. He might considering that secret communications from the UK’s ambassador showed him saying all sorts of negative things about Trump. It would be a way for Trump to embarrass them.

But ultimately, the system here in the US isn’t all that much better than what you have in the UK. If the Democrat Party regains the presidency in 2020, all bets will be off. They will literally unleash the gates of hell and they’d probably send somebody like Robinson back to the UK so he can be killed by Moslems in prison.

1 Like

Drormf just disinvited Zyklon Ben Garrison from the White House - does Robinson think Drimpf would do something as controversial as grant him asylum?

2 Likes

4 Likes

i do…no, trump won’t help. he betrayed Assange.

Robinson must now go down shooting because they will kill him anyway. get some guns through your connections and go on the offensive, killing the judge and his cronies before the globalist stooge cops kill him. he’s got to go Brenton Tarrant but not surrender.

1 Like

(((President Jared Kushner))) won’t let him in…

2 Likes

RUPTLY is live streaming the scene in front of London’s Old Bailey (where Robinson will be sentenced) on YT right now.

EDIT: Fuckers gave him nine months.

1 Like

Interesting, I see it right now.

1 Like