Zionist Jews Bomb Syria Again

Originally published at: Zionist Jews Bomb Syria Again | Infostormer.com

Israel seems to think that the senile warmongering Zionist Joe Biden is going to takeover the American presidency and this has emboldened them to continue their attacks on Syria.

They claim they had to bomb Syria because of an alleged IED planted on the Israel-Syria border and an alleged plan to attack them.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
"This morning, the air force attacked significant Iranian Quds Force targets, and Syrian military targets, in Syria. This is the clear policy that I have been leading for years. pic.twitter.com/jkAmSPKXtZ

— PM of Israel (@IsraeliPM) November 18, 2020

Israel and Iran don't share a border.

In fact, Tehran is 1,000 miles from Jerusalem.

So why did an Iranian-led Syrian squad plant this IED on the Israel-Syria border?

Because Iran's terror knows no border.

Luckily, we're here to stop them. pic.twitter.com/7yb2TuScRo

— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) November 18, 2020

Yesterday, the IDF exposed an Iranian-led Syrian attack along the Alpha Line.

But what exactly is the Alpha Line?@LTCJonathan is here to set the facts straight about one of the most contested locations in the world: the Israel-Syria border. pic.twitter.com/LIjEmVI8Yc

— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) November 18, 2020

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

But that’s all you get from these Jews. You just get loads and loads of bullshit.

Israel can’t takeover Syria on their own. They need the American military to help them achieve this task. Based on this operation, they obviously believe Biden will be assisting them in this effort.

Donald Trump, despite his flaws and public support of Israel, did not support this Zionist war plan and has tried to maneuver American forces out of the Middle East.

6 Likes

One day countries like Iran and Syria are going to get nukes, even the Paki’s have them these days, and if they do Israel’s days of attacking these countries is over.

3 Likes

I thought America was supposed to do this for them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.