YouTube Censorship is Out of Control

Originally published at: YouTube Censorship is Out of Control | Infostormer.com

YouTube's Censorship is Out of Control

YouTube = JewTube. If you say anything that upsets Jews you can no longer have a channel on their platform. It is not difficult to understand what’s going on here.

4 Likes

Dice puts out some good videos but for some reason, he and the others in the lite brigade can’t seem to connect the jew with the censorship.

4 Likes

Tonight I went to watch the latest Warski debate on JF’s channel and the snitches had shut down the comments section and had the video flagged as offensive content. God, how I want those little faggots and Kikes to pay. I’m not advocating violence, but if a plague descended upon them or Muslims tossed them off of a parking garage, I would rejoice.

3 Likes

In 2017, the ADL literally took over Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Reddit.

3 Likes

The kikes are obviously desperate to stop the goyim-knowing at all costs. But they are just calling more unwanted attention to themselves in the process. How will this madness end? Are we going to allow a tiny group of hostile aliens to dictate what we can and can’t say online or anywhere else?

3 Likes

It will end badly for the kikes. For instance, when we no longer have social media to vent our rage and disgust, the people are going to find others ways to vent. I think you know where I am going with this.

3 Likes

‘The Golden One’ made a video recently, talking about how he has been blocked on (((Facebook))).

1 Like