YouTube "Accidentally" Bans Several Right Wing Channels

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/youtube-accidentally-bans-several-right-wing-channels/

Numerous nationalist leaning or right wing YouTube channels were recently banned. YouTube is claiming that it was a mistake.

RT:

YouTube has said its removals of right-wing video channels were a mistake, something conservative users are finding hard to believe. YouTube blamed the blunder on the inexperience of its newly hired force of moderators.

“As we work to hire rapidly and ramp up our policy enforcement teams throughout 2018, newer members may misapply some of our policies resulting in mistaken removals,” a YouTube spokesperson told Bloomberg. “We’re continuing to enforce our existing policies regarding harmful and dangerous content, they have not changed. We’ll reinstate any videos that were removed in error.”

However, many did not see it this way. Several outspoken conservative personalities voiced their disdain for the snafu, accusing YouTube of bias in the wake of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High school shooting.

It's funny how we don't see Communist or left leaning channels ever banned by accident. I do think that these bans were a mistake in some sense though. I don't think they intended to ban everybody all at once as that just makes what they're doing far too obvious. There was probably a miscommunication on how the bans should be carried out.

If I had to guess, YouTube hired an army of street shitters to carry out their thought policing. The street shitters fucked up and this was the end result. I could be wrong but this is certainly a plausible scenario.

But no matter what you believe happened, YouTube is eventually going to cleanse their platform of all nationalist and right wing material. Not even Alex Jones is safe. This is the direction that everything is heading in and that’s solely because YouTube is run by a bunch of evil Christ-killing kikes.

6 Likes

Funny thing, I don’t remember any of us being asked if it was OK for a couple of ultra liberal zillionaire jews to control the entire internet. The sheenies must surely be getting nervous, because their control of older forms of mass media like TV and newspapers is no longer relevant. There’s more goyim-knowing now than ever before, especially among Generation Zyklon. :+1:

3 Likes

They certainly are accident prone.

3 Likes

This was a shot across the bows, they are sending a clear message to get in line or leave. They have already tried the carrot and stick approach with the monetize and demonitize approach which keeps 99% of the goy under control, but they didn’t factor in that most content creators do it for fun and any reward is just a bonus. I honestly think the Jewish mindset can’t really grasp this concept of creation as it’s own reward.

Just like the mafia, the internet Myer Lansky’s of Facebook, Google and Youtube send their goons out to the neighborhood to say to the shopkeepers “nice window you got her bud, be a real shame if someone threw a brick through it”.

1 Like

This.

I seriously doubt that a zhid is capable of making something for the sheer fun.

Just look at the YouTube channels that haven’t been purged. Our folk will restore a century old,hand cranked forge blower,for the sake of doing it,and watching a kid’s eyes light up when it blows air.

While the Jew will stand there and mutter about the thing not being melted for scrap.

2 Likes