WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London

Originally published at: WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London | Infostormer.com

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was just dragged out of the Ecuadorian embassy in London and arrested. He had previously been granted asylum by Ecuador and had been living in their embassy for the past seven years. He had been charged with a hoax rape claim in Sweden because he allegedly had sex with a woman without a condom. The whole thing was manufactured presumably so he could be turned over to American authorities for espionage etc..

This man is a son, a father, a brother. He has won dozens of journalism awards. He's been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize every year since 2010. Powerful actors, including CIA, are engaged in a sophisticated effort to dehumanise, delegitimize and imprison him. #ProtectJulian pic.twitter.com/dVBf1EcMa5

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) April 11, 2019

Here’s video of the arrest.

Ecuador decided to revoke his asylum based on bullshit reasons about protocols.

In a sovereign decision Ecuador withdrew the asylum status to Julian Assange after his repeated violations to international conventions and daily-life protocols. #EcuadorSoberano pic.twitter.com/pZsDsYNI0B

— Lenín Moreno (@Lenin) April 11, 2019

The real reason they did this is because of pressure from the United States and the United Kingdom.

The whole situation is a joke. Assange ran a website and published information provided to him by people inside of governments. He was functioning as a journalist. The information he published embarrassed powerful people and this is just them trying to crucify and destroy the man.

It will be interesting to see the response from Blurmf and company. Unfortunately, they’ll probably support this travesty of justice and claim that he was an enemy of America or some retarded shit. We can also expect to see the Jewish media push the claim that he’s an agent of Russia even though there has never been any definitive proof to suggest that this is the case.

It’s a disgraceful situation. We live in dark times. Truth tellers are branded criminals and criminals run governments.

10 Likes

fc180e9a0908e7d80e40a8a22a113afc

6 Likes

The Blompf DOJ also indicted RAM for Charlottesville while turning a blind eye to Antifa violence. Message received…
Meanwhile , i still at my core believe this is all fake.
After all, we do live in jewish clown world.

7 Likes

It will be interesting to see what kind of a dead man’s switch he has prepared.

3 Likes

Blumph basically threw him under the bus.

5 Likes

I feel the same way about Assange(and Snowden) - the whole thing was always a little too slick for me - a limited hangout run by a governmental intel agency(pl.?). And the end result was Trump getting into the White House which has, obviously, paid massive dividends for the Zio-Israeli-US jewish oligarch Axis Of Evil.

4 Likes

Yeah, Snowden was CIA before leaking all those NSA documents. And Assange may have been an intel asset who went rogue. We’ll never know the full truth but there’s definitely questions about both these guys.

Either way, Assange was definitely setup with the fake rape hoax bullshit and I don’t believe he should be persecuted for simply publishing materials on a website that embarrasses ZOG.

7 Likes

Don’t you find it awfully peculiar that Julian Assange was arrested the next day,on Thursday ,after the Attorney General William Barr on Wednesday said he believes “ spying did occur” on the Trump campaign during the investigation into Russian meddling during the 2016 election…

2 Likes

It’s definitely odd timing. I’m not exactly sure if it means anything but I’m sure we’ll find out soon.

3 Likes

We know Barr is investigating the spying that obama did. If wikileaks has proof on them all of the swamp might be drained after all.

This is just my theory and it may sound far fetched but. … Barr is looking into Clinton/Obama spying on Trump during 2016. The reason Assange was just arrested is he cut a deal. Obama and Hillary may actually hang after all.

1 Like

Trump previously said that he liked wikileaks. what a GD dirt-bag.

4 Likes

6 Likes

“The real reason they did this is because of pressure from the United States and the United Kingdom.”…and 5 billion dollars from the IMF.

2 Likes

and let all the negro drugs dealer out because criminal justice reform and stuff…

1 Like