Originally published at: Why the Fuck is Everyone Celebrating D-Day? | Infostormer.com
Throughout the day all I heard about was how important it was for us to celebrate the 75th anniversary of D-Day. This was the day when allied forces invaded Europe with a massive armada of ships carrying thousands upon thousands of soldiers. The successful invasion led to the defeat of Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich in World War II.
The reason why Jewish clown world exists, is largely because of this military victory. It has given us the following.
- Normalization of transgenders.
- Faggot marriage.
- Legalization of women murdering their own babies.
- Promotion of race-mixing.
- Rampant feminism.
- The destruction of marriage as an institution.
- Jewish banks manipulating economies with a digital usury system.
- American military forces being used to fight wars for the benefit of Jews and Israel.
- Jew-run technology companies censoring anybody that questions the ruling establishment.
- White countries being flooded with all sorts of third world filth.
- Whites told that they should hate themselves by the education system and popular culture.
- Jewish media operations that lie and spread all sorts of fake news.
- Degenerate forms of art and film promoted in public life.
I could go on and on.
D-Day helped bring us the world we live in today and the world we live in today is nothing but a Jewish cesspool of shit. I hate everything about this sick and disgusting culture.
So no, it is absolutely insane to celebrate the D-Day victory. The world would have been far better off if Adolf Hitler led Germany to victory in World War II. Can anybody argue otherwise? If so, I’d like to hear some logical arguments.