Why are Incels hated so much?

Incels are nothing but a product of the (((Modern world))). It is not their fault that they are born into a society that emasculates them and mocks them for immutable characteristics such as looks or penis size. I even see members of the right mock them.

An incel I met on Yahoo! Answers

2 Likes

Is anyone there? I guess not

1 Like

Women used to know their place. Now we have Jew created ‘feminism’. Before sex with women, men should freeze their sperm and then get a vasectomy. This will prevent women from destroying men that they marry to get away from home, have kids, divorce, get the house, child support, and alimony, while whoring to their hearts content. In memory to all the divorced Dads that lived out of their cars before killing themselves. See - Fathers4Justice…Incels are a product of the World of Whorecraft.

4 Likes

Hatred of incels is ridiculous.

Jew feminism has created a situation where girls (1s through 10s) will ride the cock carousel during their 20s thinking they all deserve a top-tier man. They were previously shamed from engaging in this type of whoring, but female empowerment changed that.

So even if you land a girlfriend or get married, it’s extremely difficult in this environment to prevent her from packing up and leaving. Hollywood celebrities with millions of dollars in their bank accounts aren’t exempt from this problem either.

4 Likes

This is a complicated issue. Not having a gf is, of course, nothing to be ashamed of, girls (women) being as they are. However there are a lot of incels who could focus their energy on self-improvement, both physical & mental, but who choose instead to stuff themselves with junk food & play video games. They become slobs with no ambition, who lack all purpose in life. They’re no good to anyone, not even to themselves.

Bonding with other men in our movement is important, and many lethargic incels are unwilling to make the necessary effort. They become a clog or dead weight. Those who view the metaphoric advance to the political far right as a process of self-betterment rightly scorn these people – though they have usually been willing to offer them advice. Daily Stormer has many articles about self-improvement, and these articles are some of the site’s most popular, measured by hits. And occasionally attempts to motivate the lethargic incel do seem tough, but look on it as tough love. We need strong men to win this fight.

2 Likes

I don’t understand incels, I don’t care enough about them to mock them. They seem to have a victim mentality. Having a big penis or being attractive is nothing. Jack Nicholson is famous for being ugly and having a small penis, do you think he has trouble getting his end away? I know lots of ugly people both men and woman who are happily(or not) partnered up. It’s all about attitude and desire. If you really want something you make it happen. I just hear lots of whining from incels??? that’s my take anyway.

1 Like

Look at the guy in that photo. Is it any surprise he’s not having the sexy-time? You don’t have to look like Warren Beatty to get a decent looking girl, but you do have to exude a certain degree of confidence. Women can sense weakness and uncertainty in a man, and they don’t like it.

4 Likes

The poor ugly bastard said even prostitutes reject him lol

1 Like

Thou shalt not be socially awkward

1 Like

albeit with a face like that you can’t blame the prostitute for rejecting him. He looks like a transexual hairy inside-out balls(his cunt) got hit by sa bus

Well Jack is rich and talented not everyone is that. Some people like this guy is a natural born loser and should die alone. His IQ seems fairly low also.