WHO Declares Trannyism Normal and Gaming a Mental Illness

Originally published at: WHO Declares Trannyism Normal and Gaming a Mental Illness | Infostormer.com

The World Health Organization has just declared that cutting your dick off and claiming that you are a woman is normal.

TIME:

The World Health Organization (WHO) will no longer categorize being transgender as a “mental disorder”, after a major resolution to amend its health guidelines was approved May 25.

The United Nations’ health agency approved a resolution to remove “gender identity disorder” from its global manual of diagnoses, in a move that will have a “liberating effect on transgender people worldwide,” says Human Rights Watch. According to the newly-revised version of the International Classification of Diseases (known as ICD-11), published by the WHO, “gender identity disorders” have been reframed as “gender incongruence.” Gender nonconformity is now included in a chapter on sexual health, rather than being listed with “mental disorders” as was the case previously. Activists are now hoping that the ICD-11 will be implemented by the WHO’s 194 member states over the next three years.

However, if you play video games for lengthy periods of time they are saying that you are mentally ill.

Look, I get that I’m not a doctor or a licensed medical professional, but this doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

It would seem to me that having the desire to cut your cock off and claim that you are a woman is a very serious disorder. This seems to be a far more serious problem than if you simply like to play video games.

But what do I know. I’m sure the Jews and the fine people at the World Health Organization are far smarter than I and know the real deal.

8 Likes

Your link for the video games article is broken (on the website page). Needs an h at the beginning.

1 Like

thanks this has been fixed

1 Like