WHO: Coronavirus Could Infect Two-Thirds of World's Population

Originally published at: WHO: Coronavirus Could Infect Two-Thirds of World’s Population | Infostormer.com

A World Health Organization adviser is claiming that the coronavirus could infect billions of people.

Bloomberg:

As the number of coronavirus cases jumps dramatically in China, a top infectious-disease scientist warns that things could get far worse: Two-thirds of the world’s population could catch it.

So says Ira Longini, an adviser to the World Health Organization who tracked studies of the virus’s transmissibility in China. His estimate implies that there could eventually be billions more infections than the current official tally of about 60,000.

If the virus spreads to anywhere near that extent, it will show the limitations of China’s strict containment measures, including quarantining areas inhabited by tens of millions of people. WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has credited those steps with giving the rest of China and the world a “window” in which to prepare.

Quarantines may slow the spread, but the virus had the opportunity to roam in China and beyond before they went into effect, Longini said. The country boosted its count of those infected by almost 15,000 on Thursday after widening the diagnosis methods.

Longini’s modeling is based on data showing that each infected person normally transmits the disease to two to three other people. A lack of rapid tests and the relative mildness of the infection in some people also makes it difficult to track its spread, he said.

This is certainly one of the most dire predictions yet. Disease modelers believe that around four million people may have already been infected.

I have no idea how bad the coronavirus will get, but it would be very funny to see billions of people die from it. Especially if the people who died from the virus were mostly niggers, gooks and brown people. The reason why I think that would be funny is because I am racist who hates people solely based on the color of their skin.

2 Likes

Ashkenazi Jews have some Mongoloid blood (via Khazaria), so go get 'em Corona-chan!

3 Likes

There has been much speculation about whether this virus is race specific. There seems to be some plausibility with this. I have read that the Asian races have a different cell structure in their lungs that the virus can attach itself to more easily than whites. Of course the media would never go there for obvious reasons. So far the number of deaths outside of China is in the single digits. I have no doubt that viruses can be engineered to target certain demographics and ethnicities. Only a fool would send their DNA away to strangers. I am sure it ends up in unscrupulous hands. Who’s to say they don’t use this DNA information to specifically develop viruses and in turn the vaccinations for them to target certain groups? Remember Bill Gates’ speech from 2010 when he said himself vaccinations are used for population control. So then by that same logic they would have to engineer viruses to use the vaccines on. How insane to develop a deadly virus when there wasn’t one before just to hit you with a vaccine. And Gates got approval for a patent in 2015 for…a coronavirus…using a lab in…Wuhan. It’s not hard to connect the dots here. I don’t pretend to know everything about this however it’s pretty safe to assume there’s the usual bullshit going on here from this evil group of people who want the world population down to a manageable 500 million. The hypocrisy here is astounding when you realize one of the biggest pushers of vaccinations is the same guy who does not vaccinate his own kids.

3 Likes

It does appear as if it primarily affects Asians… but we just don’t know since nobody is releasing statistics on the race of those infected.

Clearly the government would rather there be a pandemic than be accused of racism.

2 Likes

World population decrease would be useful.

Send it to South America and especially places like Guatemala.

1 Like

Definitely! And Africa and the Middle East too!