"White Supremacist" EMT Under Investigation by Virginia

Originally published at: “White Supremacist” EMT Under Investigation by Virginia | Infostormer.com

I just happened to see this headline when browsing the news headlines. This is a Huffington Post article talking about how an EMT in Virginia is being investigated for his political views.

They’re talking about Alex McNabb who apparently appears on The Daily Shoah podcast as a guest host from time to time.

But what are they investigating him for? What law is there that says it is illegal to be a White supremacist? Plus, what is the exact definition of a “White supremacist?” The term has been thrown around so loosely that it no longer has any meaning. It’s no different than being called a Neo-Nazi. These are just slurs used by Jews and their colored minions to describe White people they don’t like.

The article even admits that they had no evidence that McNabb as an EMT treated people any different because of their race. One would think that if he was deliberately mistreating anybody regardless of their race that he would have been fired from his job already.

This is just another example of the ridiculous political persecution that exists in America. If you have political views that Jews do not like, they will try to get you fired from your job and put out propaganda falsely claiming that your views are illegal.

3 Likes

did they say who’s investigating? was it his company or the police? … i’m guessing that leftists are trying to scare young people into eschewing white organizations and so are as misleading as possible on these stories.

I read the article and he didn’t break any laws. It also states that the first amendment doesn’t protect your employment.

1 Like

The only thing McNabb is guilty of is being something of a bore on The Daily Shekel.:sleeping:

2 Likes

Damn. These fuckers are ruthless. Props to mcnabb for not cucking. This shit has to be stopped. The only thing he did was tell the truth about dindus and sheboons. The same thing that any normal person would say in private. I mean I know hundreds of people who are intelligent enough to point out that blacks are ignorant and lazy. They just don’t have a podcast to tell everyone about it. This fella goes out and says what every person who isn’t black thinks about the black race.

1 Like

I would advise you to get an avatar. Suggestions?
@Sengwarrior

2 Likes

I knew a McNabb a long time ago. She was a beautiful redhead with very pale skin.

And what exactly is their investigation going to entail besides asking him questions? They have no right to anything else. He also does not have to answer any questions. This is a not a criminal investigation.

Yes this is exactly what they are doing. Even militias that allow anyone to join are now under the radar.

1 Like

Ambulances and fire trucks = white oppression

Nogs throwing rocks at them are freedom fighters

2 Likes

There ya go! I got one.

1 Like