White Referee Fired for Applying Rules to Black Wrestler

Originally published at: White Referee Fired for Applying Rules to Black Wrestler | Infostormer.com

Requiring blacks to follow the same rules as Whites is racist. A White referee forced a black wrestler to cut his hair before a match because his hair did not conform to the rules. He has been fired for enforcing the rules because applying rules to blacks automatically means you hate niggers.

Washington Examiner:

The white New Jersey referee who made a black varsity wrestler cut his dreadlocks to compete will no longer work in the school district, according to a report.

Alan Maloney was effectively banned this week by Buena Regional School District Superintendent David Cappuccio after a video of 16-year-old wrestler Andrew Johnson getting his locks clipped went viral.

"He's done working with our district," Cappuccio said at an emergency education board meeting called after the incident, ABC News reported.

An emergency meeting? lol

So because the feelings of a black wrestler was hurt, it requires emergency school board meetings and national media coverage?

All this bullshit about racism is just that. It is total and complete bullshit. How many people do you know hate blacks just because of their skin color? It is true that many people dislike the behavior of blacks but that doesn’t mean that they just automatically hate every black they come into contact with.

The point being is that this incident is just invented racism. Events which do not prove racism are presented as racism any way. And the definition of the term “racism” keeps changing so nobody even knows what is “racist” and what isn’t.

The entire concept of racism is a hoax designed by Jews to use racial minorities as a weapon against Whites. That’s all it is.

8 Likes

If this guy had any sense of decency he would have cut off those stinking dreadlocks anyway prior to competing and being in close contact with another athlete. If this was a white guy with dreadlocks (which by the way looks like shit run over twice) who was forced to cut his hair it would be ok then? This triggered the leftist media but letting male trannies compete against women is ok.

7 Likes

For those who haven’t seen it:

Ten years after its initial release it really bears rewatching.

5 Likes

pretty soon it will be considered “racist” to punish negroids for raping and killing whitey…

3 Likes

I wrestled all through jr high and high school, and I can remember kids getting their haircuts by the coach if the ref deemed it too long. I think I was one of them. No one cried and even the niggers on the team back then had short Afros. We would laugh at each other over the shit job the coach did. Segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever.

4 Likes

notice too that he’s a light-skinned mulatto who identifies as “black”. who are those who discriminate against “blacks” with light skin? The dark black jigaboos hate light-skinned “blacks” and vice versa but they’re obfuscating this fact by race dumping on whites.

1 Like

yep, even when someone is 1% nigger, they identify as being a 100% negro, same with jews.

there used to be laws enforcing this reality which has now become a reflection of someones conscious choice rather than something that is written into law and applied by force, if you will.
I say this law should be reenacted and reinstated as well as segregation.

1 Like

I wrestled from the age of 6 all the way through high school. Once you get to the JV level, the referee comes into the locker room before each match. He goes down the line of wrestlers and checks for any rash, your fingernail length, and hair length. The rules were enforced on a black kid, so therefore they are racist. I can not imagine having to wrestle someone with those stinking things on his head. It’s unsanitary and disgusting. Their hair is like a Brillo pad to begin with. Having those things flopping around is just nasty. Also the kid was only forced to cut the hair that the cap he wore wouldn’t cover. Another thing, not all referees were the same. Some were more strict than others. When the referee was an asshole, we never cried racism. Damn I am so glad that I beat every black kid I ever wrestled.

1 Like