White NBA Player Attacked for Saying "Kike" While Gaming

Originally published at: White NBA Player Attacked for Saying “Kike” While Gaming | Infostormer.com

Meyers Leonard a White basketball player for the Miami Heat has been removed from the team because he said “kike” while playing a videogame.

pic.twitter.com/f8rLKCkS5i

— Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) March 10, 2021

Here’s the clip in question. It was obviously said in a joking fashion during a brief moment of frustration in the middle of his Call of Duty session.

Meyers Leonard says racial slurs while playing CoD pic.twitter.com/WHwUnbV0pR

— Main Team (@MainTeamSports) March 9, 2021

The entire Jewish media, Anti-Defamation League and other Jewish organizations are condemning him and demanding that his life be destroyed.

We are shocked and disappointed to see @MeyersLeonard use this ugly, offensive #antisemitic slur.
We have reached out to the @MiamiHEAT and @NBA about this and urge Mr. Leonard to issue an apology immediately for this egregious and hateful rhetoric. https://t.co/gFLTHZeODS

— ADL (@ADL) March 9, 2021

All this because of a single word. This is absolute insanity but the Jews do this sort of thing to make people afraid of what could happen to them if they speak out against their bullshit.

Leonard foolishly apologized.

Miami Heat center Meyers Leonard releases statement apologizing for saying anti-Semitic slur on a livestream: pic.twitter.com/AOi7ZE6nCy

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) March 10, 2021

He should have never apologized. An apology is not going to allow him back into the polite mainstream. He will forever be known as an anti-Semitic kike hater because he said “kike” while gaming.

Whatever the case, he’s made millions of dollars in the NBA so I’m sure he’ll be fine. I just wish he told everyone to pound sand and for them to stop being so dramatic over him saying a single word. He could have also made a larger point about all this deranged cancel culture nonsense etc..

If people stopped apologizing for this sort of thing, the Jews could not use this as a weapon against them.

Take me for example. The Jews know that they can’t stop me from criticizing them using these tactics. If they tried to do to me what they did to Leonard, I’d just laugh at them, call them names and thank them for promoting my content. This is what they did back in 2016 when they labeled me one of the top anti-Semitic supporters of Donald Trump. They found out that they can’t silence me this way. That’s why they now totally ignore me and blacklist my content.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.