White Man Gets 15-Years in Prison for Leaving Bacon in Mosque

Originally published at: White Man Gets 15-Years in Prison for Leaving Bacon in Mosque | Infostormer.com

As Michael Wolfe found out there is no such thing as justice for White people in America.

So we have an illegal alien spic that kills Kate Steinle getting acquitted, a nigger bitch who helped torture a White disabled man get probation and a faggot ZOG cop executing a man in a hotel hallway get set free.

So what does a White man who left bacon in a mosque get as punishment? He gets 15 years in prison. Is this justice? I think not.

Independent:

A man who broke into a mosque and left a slice of raw bacon has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Michael Wolfe from Titusville in Florida pleaded guilty to the break-in at the Islamic Society of Central Florida Masjid Al-Munin Mosque in January 2016.

CCTV footage shows the 37-year-old smashing windows and lights with a machete before leaving bacon by the front door.

Wolfe pleaded guilty to criminal mischief to a place of worship with a hate crime enhancement on Tuesday, after a plea deal was arranged with the mosque and the police.

I would say being responsible for killing somebody or torturing someone is a far worse crime than vandalizing a place and leaving bacon. But Wolfe’s real crime was being White.

This shows how the rule of law and the justice system itself is completely falling apart under Jew promoted multiculturalism. As a White person there is no longer any concept of a “jury of your peers” because non-Whites seek to punish Whites just based on their race. Conversely, non-Whites will let other non-Whites off even if they’ve committed horrible crimes.

This tweet says it all.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Well, this is far far worse than shooting and killing a young White female tourist in front of her father:

Or torturing a young, disabled White male:

This is why Trump needs to work on the judiciary to get these racist, anti-White, lefty judges TF out of the courts.

2 Likes

I used to live in Minneapolis with the Muslims on light rail. Offered their seniors my seat as I was raised to do. If looks could kill. Cedar-Riverside is a no-go zone for White Women.

2 Likes

Anytime I go to the cities, I bring bacon.

2 Likes