White-Hating Jewish Kike Noel Ignatiev is Dead!

Originally published at: White-Hating Jewish Kike Noel Ignatiev is Dead! | Infostormer.com

The disgusting Jewish kike Noel Ignatiev who spent his entire life expressing his hate of White people is finally dead.

The LA Times wrote an entire article about this horrible piece of shit.

This kike literally did interviews where he called for abolishing “Whiteness.” His comments definitely played a major role in helping people understand the hate that Jews have in their hearts for White people.

A 2002 Washington Times article gets into some of his other White-hating comments if you don’t believe me.

This Jew is no doubt in hell as we speak. I hope he enjoys his time there.

6 Likes

hopefully he’s been teleported to Satan’s butthole, where he will spend the rest of eternity

5 Likes

McCain will have to move over in the tub of eternally boiling hot excrement to make room for this POS.

5 Likes

This demonic psychopath has helped me expose his people for what they are and what they represent. All I have to do is link to a video of him preaching his hatred of all things White and then follow it up with a video of Barbara Lerner Spectre admitting what the Jewish agenda is.

8 Likes

they claimed Spectre was a nobody and then she showed up for that meeting of big wigs in israel

3 Likes