What are Your Thoughts on Brother Nathanael?

What’s your opinion on this colorful individual? Share it here.

He’s a real showman!

2 Likes

I like Brother Nathaniel, he is one of the few “good ones”.

4 Likes

He’s a self hater. There are some decent ones. But I don’t trust any of (((them))).

3 Likes

He’s jewier than a gefilte fish smoothie but he’s a kike I like

2 Likes

He’s very entertaining.

2 Likes

I listen and appreciate his exposure of what the whole Jewish Mafia is doing, but I have my reservations. Scenario when “SHTF” ,he realigns to other side and says…“We know so many of you wouldn’t wake up – I was telling you all the ‘extreme’ truth!, but, even when we do …“you goyim” don’t believe us.” He wears more than one cross, sometimes 2 or 3… “double cross”? I hope he is truly ‘legit’.
But …
I have more ‘reservations’ on Michael Savage (a little less) ,Ben Shapiro, and Mark Levine and… What concerns me is so many of the ‘more popular’ Conservative types are JEWS? They are taught and told to lie to all of us goyim from a very early age in their Yeshivas? No?

1 Like

I’ve followed him for years and I have never seen him lie once or make false claims and if PayPal banned him he’s legit in my book.

“The jews despise any nation committed to Christianity “
-Brother Nathanael.
http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org/

5 Likes

hes a good jew but dont be fooled, his loyalty is still with the tribe. he just feels bad for you goyim and is trying to help you out

the best analogy i can make of him is thnik of all the jews who helped blacks during the civil rights movement…hes the pro-white version

3 Likes

The difference is that Brother Nathanael names the Jew, has renounced Judaism and has converted to Eastern Orthodox Christianity, while Savage, Shapiro and Levine are all Israel supporting, fifth columnist, Israel first, zionist Jews.

3 Likes

Yes absolutely agreed and very good points. I also forgot to mention Brietbart. They reveal a great deal of ‘issues’, but still don’t name the truth. I actually had no idea it was a ‘Jewish media organization’. Also, I see so many ‘platforms’ are also Jewish hosting non Jewish ‘hosts’… but they do not dare speak the real truth.

That’s one of the reasons Brietbart has not been deplatformed. They exist to maintain Jewish control of the right wing narrative for those who have grown sick of the liberal media machine. Their media talking points always stop short of the truth and the comment sections are highly policed. You get more rightwing feedback in the comments at the Daily Mail than Brietbart ffs! Brietbart has become more jewed since Steve stepped aside and the ownership became more overtly Jewish. So while they do some great reporting on issues that aren’t Israel centered, anything that reflects poorly on the tribe is kikewashed.

3 Likes

@discustard you are spot on tonight

1 Like

So what’s this ‘troll spray’ thing? Someone saying ‘the wrong’ thing?I s that a strike on you or?

I think he means it’s for rabid zionists

1 Like

whewh… ‘my hand wipes the sweat away from my forehead’… I thought it was me?..

1 Like