Welcome to the Infostormer Forum

Well, a real man should emanate some natural authority, so that the woman does not even dare to mess around. When i think of my father and my grandfather, they were the head of their families. They were the bosses and no woman ever questioned that.

1 Like

Yeah, whatever dude. Your grandfather was allowed to discipline his woman. Take this feminist LARP nonsense to somebody else, I am only interested in reality.

2 Likes

This debate is tiresome. We are talking at cross purposes. Probably we will never agree in this. But thatā€™s not necessary anywayā€¦
However, i noticed you are one of the leaders. The one doing the Krypto-Reports and many other projects. Apart from offending my princess, you are doing a lot of great stuff that goes into the right direction. You are a funny old Zausel and i appreciate your work.

5 Likes

thanks broā€¦

2 Likes

I agree so much with both you and AZZ but seriously women arenā€™t our enemy. They are our sensible side especially if we have babies I have 2 BTW we need them and they need us. They are our right side and we are their left. We can not be whole without them. We need unity in the sexes.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s just crazy talk.

Only in ZOG. If the 2nd civil war happens, then afterwards then itā€™s not crazy after all, if we win our own homeland- Some of us had made it happen in this current time. We deserve Hitlerā€™s award lol, but we should keep our chins up

4 Likes

Cages!!! The only answer!

3 Likes

HEIL FLUFFYKINS!

They day of the yarnball shall commence again!

4 Likes

Welcome @AllWhiteMeat. Can you give us a short description on who is causing all the problems or a brief comment about your political viewpoint?

2 Likes

Yarnball to what do you mean? We are humble cat enthusiasmists. @AllWhiteMeat

1 Like

You can find me on other animal enthusiast bbsā€™s as majorwhiteboy.

4 Likes

The desire for ā€˜cappuccino babiesā€™ is one that I hear of all the time. Of course, when one of those skanks asked me what my ideal man would be like, I replied ā€˜Whiteā€™. What a horrible racist I am!

5 Likes

That was a good answer Madam. And being called ā€œracistā€ in these days means that you are a reasonable person

4 Likes

I think the source of the problem are those greedy Toucans. We cats must look out for our own whenever toucans are involved.

5 Likes

Thanks!:two_hearts: I hate feminists more THAN ANYTHING!!! Iā€™m serious!!! HATE!

4 Likes

@RealAmericangal we need more females to think like you. Would you mind getting a kitty avatar? Itā€™s kind of the thing here.

4 Likes

Sure. I love cats! Iā€™ll try to figure it out lol

3 Likes

please help I donā€™t know how to change my avatar. I am on an iPhone. When I touch my avatar it always says ā€œsave image ā€œeven when I go to settings! Iā€™m a dumb blonde !:woman_shrugging:t3::hugs:

Gravatar I believeā€¦