Welcome to the Infostormer Forum

Fucking brilliant!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I like your avatar! Very expressive :+1:

1 Like

Hey thanks! Iā€™ll post it and the others I have for you and others who might to spread them :).

I love this, it is awesome.

Am back! Greetins n :heartpulse: fae Alba (scotland)!

1 Like

New to the forum here. someone sent me a link the site on another forum I post on.

I didnā€™t see a introduction thread so I thought I would post here.

4 Likes

Hey glad to see Infostormer is back up. I had been checking periodically, and then stopped. Glad I checked back today. Glad to see some familiar faces.

5 Likes

Hello there! Iā€™m Kimball. Iā€™m new to this forum as well. Glad to see some familiar names as well!

5 Likes

Whey hey! I just realised that Infostormer was back and has been for some time! I was still mourning the demise of my beloved Infostormer when I discovered it was back up!

Happy days! Iā€™ve got some catching up to do!

7 Likes

Thank you! When the hell did Infostormer go back up? I thought we were permanently shoahed! I just happened to check randomly after being booted off shitter - and whey hey - back in business!

5 Likes

I think Lee came back up around the beginning of last November. Itā€™s great to see you back LambChops.

2 Likes

Welcome back. The site has been back up since late 2017. It hasnā€™t been easy either. Jewish terrorists donā€™t want any sort of criticism of them onlineā€¦ even if it is just one guy like myself blogging about them in my part time.

9 Likes

You do a fantastic job promoting global kitten supremacy :wink: The sooner more people become red-pilled on the JQ and realise that (((they live))) they better.

11 Likes

Great to be back, Steve!

3 Likes

This is one of the very few pro-White websites where everyone (almost) always gets along. Even something as controversial as the doxing of Lilā€™ Ricky hasnā€™t caused too much drama. If only the other sites were like this one we could all be making some actual progress in the war against King Kike.

9 Likes

There are NO ā€˜cuterā€™ kittens than Infostormer! I think I can guarantee that!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason why I used Angry Birds as my avatarā€¦

9 Likes

(YouTube)

1 Like

You let people like that in here?

1 Like

This site is awesome. i always enjoy being here. So many nice, intelligent and ā€œjew-wiseā€ people around here.
You can compare this site with a beautiful, good smelling white flower stucking in a field full of brown shit

Uncle Adi surely would like this site too, if he was still alive, although he liked dogs more than kittensā€¦

Vielen Dank fĆ¼r diese wunderbare Web-Seite. Sehr gute Arbeit. Weiter machen!! :slight_smile: :+1:

7 Likes