Weird Faced Cher Doesn't Want Migrants Dumped in HER City

Cher is known for going on big anti-Trump tirades but now admits that sanctuary cities don’t work and she doesn’t want any more illegals in LA.

I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+🇺🇸Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More
— Cher (@cher) April 14, 2019

what don’t others understand about her simple logic? but more importantly, when did this weird-faced skank get a brain?

the good thing is that even if Trump doesn’t dump the brownies in California, they will gravitate there for the freebies anyway so Cher’s fears are well founded. pretty soon she won’t be able to shop on Rodeo Drive in her Ferrari without worry of being attacked by hoards who have nothing.

4 Likes

Cher is a typical gated community elitist that has her head up her ass. Here in California, I run into these ass bites everyday. They are all for illegal immigrants in everyone else’s neighborhoods but now when it is there backyard they are totally freaking out.

My wish everyday is that ((( hollyweird ))) is destroyed and burned to the ground by the brown Frankenstein monsters (((they ))) created.

6 Likes

Just like saying that Israel is too small and poor to take in any migrants.

I was banned from twatter stating sonny bono must be rolling over in his grave to think he ever married cher, the ugly skank.

1 Like

and her voice and music SUCKS. i never knew anyone who bough it or even played it for enjoyment. it’s shit.