WaPo Issues 579 Word Correction to Fucked Up Article Written by a Nigger

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/wapo-issues-579-word-correction-to-fucked-up-article-written-by-a-nigger/

Can we please stop trying to pretend that there aren’t racial differences between Whites and niggers?

This story here proves that niggers are incapable of doing journalism.

Washingtonian:

The correction on Korsha Wilson’s July 23 Washington Post feature about black families trying to hold onto their forebears’ farmland is gruesome. It’s 579 words long, a little more than a fifth of the length of the revised article. It has 15 bullet points. In print, it’s so long it has to jump from the first page of the Food section to the fourth.

“A previous version of this article contained many errors and omitted context and allegations important to understanding two families’ stories,” the correction reads. Among them: Wilson’s article misspelled the first name of a source’s grandfather, credited him with the wrong number of children with his second wife, misstated the number of acres sold in a partition sale, misquoted a source, “omitted key details that affect understanding of ownership of the land,” and on and on.

Wilson is a freelancer who’s had bylines in the New York Times and many food publications, including Bon Appétit, Saveur, and Food & Wine. She hosts a podcast called A Hungry Society. In February, she wrote a much-talked-about piece in Eater about how the character of much mainstream food criticism is still too white and male. In March, she spoke at SXSW as part of a panel discussion about how food can help “make a more inclusive world.”

Just think about that. A 579 word correction. That’s completely fucking insane. I can understand getting a few things mixed up here and there, but issuing a correction this long means that much of the original article contained bad information. And WTF were the editors doing?

And yes the writer is a nigger. I fact checked it.

As a result of this debacle, she locked her Twitter account.

But man, how bad do you have to be at journalism to write and publish a story that requires a correction that long?

The very fact that the Washington Post willfully publishes material from retarded niggers like this proves that they can’t be considered a trusted source of information.

16 Likes

For all intents and purposes the Washington Post no longer exists, except as an ultra left-wing opinion blog that’s owned by the bug-eyed kike billionaire Jeff Bezos.

Here we see the token schvartze Korsha Wilson busy writing her latest award-winning masterpiece of journalism:

8 Likes

I’ve literally written thousands of articles on a part time basis without the benefit of a huge editorial staff and have made fewer factual errors in all my articles combined than the errors she made in that one piece. And any errors I’ve made have been extremely minor in comparison to the mistakes she made.

The state of journalism is a joke. These operations should be shut down for the good of the public.

14 Likes

All jewish owned newspapers operate at a financial loss.
I read in 2015 or 16 that the JYT’s and WaPo both operate at about a 1 million$ loss per week.
What business anywhere in the world could survive that ?
Makes you start to understand what the real purpose of mass media is.

9 Likes

They 're professional liars, not journalists. All credibility in the main stream news media has been lost. But then again, did they have ever have it in the first place?

8 Likes

@JohnnyPaytoilet “The most trusted man in America” my TOOKAS.

cronkike

3 Likes

That’s one of the biggest lying sack of turds ever to grace the TV screen. He & CBS along with NBC & ABC truly distorted much of the news in the 1960’s, especially the Viet Nam War. My grandfather use to turn Walter on every night just to curse & swear at him.

7 Likes

monkee

5 Likes

Why do all black bitches with corn rows look just like The Predator?

3 Likes

I thought it was racist to correct grammar, spelling, or any aspect of negroid writing.

2 Likes

@irAteirishman You dissed Christina the Castizo and HW banned you for it? He’s usually pretty chill about letting commenters say what they want. Maybe he’s thinking about bringing her on as a contributor.

1 Like

no, my comment showed up…
i am banned from so many sites that i have to keep inventing email addresses ,which i then forget.
She isn’t a castizo , she is a mongrelized beaner…
i’d bet my life on it.
These people are ALL the enemy and i don’t care how educated by white society they are and how “well-spoken” they seem.
They all champion our demise and are giddy over our demographic destruction.

1 Like

@irAteirishman WTF, Mexico ruled over California and the Southwest for a grand total of 25 years. When they were in charge nobody lived there and zero development took place. But now that it has large metropolitan areas and a First World economy/infrastructure they want it back.

President James Polk had the right idea:

3 Likes

One of the things that never gets brought up when La Raza Unida and other leguminous orgs are talking is this:

The colonial Spanish and Mexican presence in Texas,California,and the rest of the Southwest was one heck of a lot paler than current year activists like to admit.

Just look at contemporary images of the Spaniards and Mexicans and what you see are White people. Celtic Iberians.

1 Like

The WAPO has been burned by black “journalists” in the past. The Jews who run the paper will never learn. The owners think if they print a article by a black person that sensationalizes a situation they will sell more papers. I wonder how much $$ the author received for the article??

1 Like